will.i.am Joins His Idol Bobby Brown on Stage
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am saw his childhood dreams come true on Thursday, February 10 as he shared the stage with R&B veteran Bobby Brown. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers entertained crowds at their seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert in Los Angeles, joining a string of artists such as John Legend, Ciara and Natasha Bedingfield.
But it was a performance by Brown which had will.i.am in awe, after idolizing Whitney Houston's ex-husband throughout his youth and dreaming about becoming a background dancer for the singer. The rapper and his bandmate Taboo showed off their dance moves onstage as Brown sang his hit single "My Prerogative", reports The Associated Press.
More will.i.am News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation