will.i.am Joins His Idol Bobby Brown on Stage
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am saw his childhood dreams come true on Thursday, February 10 as he shared the stage with R&B veteran Bobby Brown. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers entertained crowds at their seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert in Los Angeles, joining a string of artists such as John Legend, Ciara and Natasha Bedingfield.
But it was a performance by Brown which had will.i.am in awe, after idolizing Whitney Houston's ex-husband throughout his youth and dreaming about becoming a background dancer for the singer. The rapper and his bandmate Taboo showed off their dance moves onstage as Brown sang his hit single "My Prerogative", reports The Associated Press.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz