will.i.am Joins His Idol Bobby Brown on Stage
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am saw his childhood dreams come true on Thursday, February 10 as he shared the stage with R&B veteran Bobby Brown. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers entertained crowds at their seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert in Los Angeles, joining a string of artists such as John Legend, Ciara and Natasha Bedingfield.
But it was a performance by Brown which had will.i.am in awe, after idolizing Whitney Houston's ex-husband throughout his youth and dreaming about becoming a background dancer for the singer. The rapper and his bandmate Taboo showed off their dance moves onstage as Brown sang his hit single "My Prerogative", reports The Associated Press.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass