will.i.am Joins His Idol Bobby Brown on Stage
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am saw his childhood dreams come true on Thursday, February 10 as he shared the stage with R&B veteran Bobby Brown. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers entertained crowds at their seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert in Los Angeles, joining a string of artists such as John Legend, Ciara and Natasha Bedingfield.
But it was a performance by Brown which had will.i.am in awe, after idolizing Whitney Houston's ex-husband throughout his youth and dreaming about becoming a background dancer for the singer. The rapper and his bandmate Taboo showed off their dance moves onstage as Brown sang his hit single "My Prerogative", reports The Associated Press.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'