will.i.am Joins His Idol Bobby Brown on Stage
Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am saw his childhood dreams come true on Thursday, February 10 as he shared the stage with R&B veteran Bobby Brown. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers entertained crowds at their seventh annual Peapod Benefit Concert in Los Angeles, joining a string of artists such as John Legend, Ciara and Natasha Bedingfield.
But it was a performance by Brown which had will.i.am in awe, after idolizing Whitney Houston's ex-husband throughout his youth and dreaming about becoming a background dancer for the singer. The rapper and his bandmate Taboo showed off their dance moves onstage as Brown sang his hit single "My Prerogative", reports The Associated Press.
More will.i.am News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna