Christina Aguilera's Divorce Will Be Finalized Next Week
Christina Aguilera's marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman will be officially over in April - the pop superstar filed final divorce papers on Wednesday, February 9. The "Dirrty" singer stunned the pop world in October 2010 when she split from Bratman and filed for legal separation after almost five years of marriage.
The former couple, which had a pre-nuptial agreement in place, has now reached an agreement regarding custody of its three-year-old son Max and Aguilera's lawyer, Laura Wasser, lodged the final documents in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
Details of the split settlement have not been made public, but TMZ.com claims Aguilera will keep their California mansion. Bratman moved out of the property earlier this week. A judge will sign off on the divorce decree on April 15.
Aguilera has since moved on and is now dating Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set of her movie musical "Burlesque".
More Christina Aguilera News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns