Christina Aguilera's Divorce Will Be Finalized Next Week
Christina Aguilera's marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman will be officially over in April - the pop superstar filed final divorce papers on Wednesday, February 9. The "Dirrty" singer stunned the pop world in October 2010 when she split from Bratman and filed for legal separation after almost five years of marriage.
The former couple, which had a pre-nuptial agreement in place, has now reached an agreement regarding custody of its three-year-old son Max and Aguilera's lawyer, Laura Wasser, lodged the final documents in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
Details of the split settlement have not been made public, but TMZ.com claims Aguilera will keep their California mansion. Bratman moved out of the property earlier this week. A judge will sign off on the divorce decree on April 15.
Aguilera has since moved on and is now dating Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set of her movie musical "Burlesque".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier