Christina Aguilera's Divorce Will Be Finalized Next Week
Christina Aguilera's marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman will be officially over in April - the pop superstar filed final divorce papers on Wednesday, February 9. The "Dirrty" singer stunned the pop world in October 2010 when she split from Bratman and filed for legal separation after almost five years of marriage.
The former couple, which had a pre-nuptial agreement in place, has now reached an agreement regarding custody of its three-year-old son Max and Aguilera's lawyer, Laura Wasser, lodged the final documents in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
Details of the split settlement have not been made public, but TMZ.com claims Aguilera will keep their California mansion. Bratman moved out of the property earlier this week. A judge will sign off on the divorce decree on April 15.
Aguilera has since moved on and is now dating Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set of her movie musical "Burlesque".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic