Christina Aguilera's Divorce Will Be Finalized Next Week
Christina Aguilera's marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman will be officially over in April - the pop superstar filed final divorce papers on Wednesday, February 9. The "Dirrty" singer stunned the pop world in October 2010 when she split from Bratman and filed for legal separation after almost five years of marriage.
The former couple, which had a pre-nuptial agreement in place, has now reached an agreement regarding custody of its three-year-old son Max and Aguilera's lawyer, Laura Wasser, lodged the final documents in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
Details of the split settlement have not been made public, but TMZ.com claims Aguilera will keep their California mansion. Bratman moved out of the property earlier this week. A judge will sign off on the divorce decree on April 15.
Aguilera has since moved on and is now dating Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set of her movie musical "Burlesque".
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation