Christina Aguilera's Divorce Will Be Finalized Next Week
Christina Aguilera's marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman will be officially over in April - the pop superstar filed final divorce papers on Wednesday, February 9. The "Dirrty" singer stunned the pop world in October 2010 when she split from Bratman and filed for legal separation after almost five years of marriage.
The former couple, which had a pre-nuptial agreement in place, has now reached an agreement regarding custody of its three-year-old son Max and Aguilera's lawyer, Laura Wasser, lodged the final documents in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday.
Details of the split settlement have not been made public, but TMZ.com claims Aguilera will keep their California mansion. Bratman moved out of the property earlier this week. A judge will sign off on the divorce decree on April 15.
Aguilera has since moved on and is now dating Matthew Rutler, a production assistant she met on the set of her movie musical "Burlesque".
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game