Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Gets Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer has married in a low-key ceremony in New York - a day after the former "Frasier" star's third divorce. Actress Spencer Grammer wed James Hesketh at City Hall on Friday, February 11 as her proud father looked on with his new fiancee Kayte Walsh by his side, reports TMZ.com.
The new bride is Grammer's eldest child, from his marriage to Doreen Alderman. Kelsey's divorce from reality TV star Camille was finalised on Thursday, February 10. He plans to exchange vows with Brit Walsh later this month.
According to TMZ.com, Kelsey Grammer had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think