Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Gets Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer has married in a low-key ceremony in New York - a day after the former "Frasier" star's third divorce. Actress Spencer Grammer wed James Hesketh at City Hall on Friday, February 11 as her proud father looked on with his new fiancee Kayte Walsh by his side, reports TMZ.com.
The new bride is Grammer's eldest child, from his marriage to Doreen Alderman. Kelsey's divorce from reality TV star Camille was finalised on Thursday, February 10. He plans to exchange vows with Brit Walsh later this month.
According to TMZ.com, Kelsey Grammer had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'