Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Gets Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer has married in a low-key ceremony in New York - a day after the former "Frasier" star's third divorce. Actress Spencer Grammer wed James Hesketh at City Hall on Friday, February 11 as her proud father looked on with his new fiancee Kayte Walsh by his side, reports TMZ.com.
The new bride is Grammer's eldest child, from his marriage to Doreen Alderman. Kelsey's divorce from reality TV star Camille was finalised on Thursday, February 10. He plans to exchange vows with Brit Walsh later this month.
According to TMZ.com, Kelsey Grammer had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'