Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Gets Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer has married in a low-key ceremony in New York - a day after the former "Frasier" star's third divorce. Actress Spencer Grammer wed James Hesketh at City Hall on Friday, February 11 as her proud father looked on with his new fiancee Kayte Walsh by his side, reports TMZ.com.
The new bride is Grammer's eldest child, from his marriage to Doreen Alderman. Kelsey's divorce from reality TV star Camille was finalised on Thursday, February 10. He plans to exchange vows with Brit Walsh later this month.
According to TMZ.com, Kelsey Grammer had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert