Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Gets Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer has married in a low-key ceremony in New York - a day after the former "Frasier" star's third divorce. Actress Spencer Grammer wed James Hesketh at City Hall on Friday, February 11 as her proud father looked on with his new fiancee Kayte Walsh by his side, reports TMZ.com.
The new bride is Grammer's eldest child, from his marriage to Doreen Alderman. Kelsey's divorce from reality TV star Camille was finalised on Thursday, February 10. He plans to exchange vows with Brit Walsh later this month.
According to TMZ.com, Kelsey Grammer had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball