Leona Lewis Plans to Launch Ethical Clothes Line
British pop star Leona Lewis is hoping to launch her own ethical clothing range after revealing the wacky creations she's been sporting at recent events are her own designs. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was snapped in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top, both matched with fitted pencil skirts.
A publicist for the star has confirmed to WENN that the singer has turned designer and she worked on the items herself. And Lewis, who is a dedicated animal rights supporter and environmentalist, is now eager to create her very own eco-friendly fashion collection.
The rep says, "Leona is interested in starting her own ethical clothes line sometime in the very near future."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off