Leona Lewis Plans to Launch Ethical Clothes Line
British pop star Leona Lewis is hoping to launch her own ethical clothing range after revealing the wacky creations she's been sporting at recent events are her own designs. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was snapped in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top, both matched with fitted pencil skirts.
A publicist for the star has confirmed to WENN that the singer has turned designer and she worked on the items herself. And Lewis, who is a dedicated animal rights supporter and environmentalist, is now eager to create her very own eco-friendly fashion collection.
The rep says, "Leona is interested in starting her own ethical clothes line sometime in the very near future."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake