Leona Lewis Plans to Launch Ethical Clothes Line
British pop star Leona Lewis is hoping to launch her own ethical clothing range after revealing the wacky creations she's been sporting at recent events are her own designs. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was snapped in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top, both matched with fitted pencil skirts.
A publicist for the star has confirmed to WENN that the singer has turned designer and she worked on the items herself. And Lewis, who is a dedicated animal rights supporter and environmentalist, is now eager to create her very own eco-friendly fashion collection.
The rep says, "Leona is interested in starting her own ethical clothes line sometime in the very near future."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris