Leona Lewis Plans to Launch Ethical Clothes Line
British pop star Leona Lewis is hoping to launch her own ethical clothing range after revealing the wacky creations she's been sporting at recent events are her own designs. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was snapped in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top, both matched with fitted pencil skirts.
A publicist for the star has confirmed to WENN that the singer has turned designer and she worked on the items herself. And Lewis, who is a dedicated animal rights supporter and environmentalist, is now eager to create her very own eco-friendly fashion collection.
The rep says, "Leona is interested in starting her own ethical clothes line sometime in the very near future."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?