Leona Lewis Plans to Launch Ethical Clothes Line
British pop star Leona Lewis is hoping to launch her own ethical clothing range after revealing the wacky creations she's been sporting at recent events are her own designs. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was snapped in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this week, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra and a massive bright yellow bow top, both matched with fitted pencil skirts.
A publicist for the star has confirmed to WENN that the singer has turned designer and she worked on the items herself. And Lewis, who is a dedicated animal rights supporter and environmentalist, is now eager to create her very own eco-friendly fashion collection.
The rep says, "Leona is interested in starting her own ethical clothes line sometime in the very near future."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says