George Clooney Hires Nephew for 'The Ides of March'
Actor George Clooney is making sure his family keeps connected to its showbusiness roots - he's given his teenage nephew a cameo in his new movie. The Oscar-winner is the son of renowned TV host Nick Clooney, the nephew of singer Rosemary Clooney, and his cousins are actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer.
And the star is carrying on the tradition by handing his sister's 14-year-old son Nick Zeidler the chance to appear in his latest film, "The Ides of March", which stars Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Clooney didn't treat the youngster to a huge part - Zeidler had to wear a sandwich board in one scene shot in Cincinnati on Thursday, February 10.
The star told reporters, "He's in showbusiness now!"
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed