George Clooney Hires Nephew for 'The Ides of March'
Actor George Clooney is making sure his family keeps connected to its showbusiness roots - he's given his teenage nephew a cameo in his new movie. The Oscar-winner is the son of renowned TV host Nick Clooney, the nephew of singer Rosemary Clooney, and his cousins are actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer.
And the star is carrying on the tradition by handing his sister's 14-year-old son Nick Zeidler the chance to appear in his latest film, "The Ides of March", which stars Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Clooney didn't treat the youngster to a huge part - Zeidler had to wear a sandwich board in one scene shot in Cincinnati on Thursday, February 10.
The star told reporters, "He's in showbusiness now!"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal