George Clooney Hires Nephew for 'The Ides of March'
Actor George Clooney is making sure his family keeps connected to its showbusiness roots - he's given his teenage nephew a cameo in his new movie. The Oscar-winner is the son of renowned TV host Nick Clooney, the nephew of singer Rosemary Clooney, and his cousins are actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer.
And the star is carrying on the tradition by handing his sister's 14-year-old son Nick Zeidler the chance to appear in his latest film, "The Ides of March", which stars Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Clooney didn't treat the youngster to a huge part - Zeidler had to wear a sandwich board in one scene shot in Cincinnati on Thursday, February 10.
The star told reporters, "He's in showbusiness now!"
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard