George Clooney Hires Nephew for 'The Ides of March'
Actor George Clooney is making sure his family keeps connected to its showbusiness roots - he's given his teenage nephew a cameo in his new movie. The Oscar-winner is the son of renowned TV host Nick Clooney, the nephew of singer Rosemary Clooney, and his cousins are actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer.
And the star is carrying on the tradition by handing his sister's 14-year-old son Nick Zeidler the chance to appear in his latest film, "The Ides of March", which stars Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Clooney didn't treat the youngster to a huge part - Zeidler had to wear a sandwich board in one scene shot in Cincinnati on Thursday, February 10.
The star told reporters, "He's in showbusiness now!"
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer