George Clooney Hires Nephew for 'The Ides of March'
Actor George Clooney is making sure his family keeps connected to its showbusiness roots - he's given his teenage nephew a cameo in his new movie. The Oscar-winner is the son of renowned TV host Nick Clooney, the nephew of singer Rosemary Clooney, and his cousins are actors Miguel and Rafael Ferrer.
And the star is carrying on the tradition by handing his sister's 14-year-old son Nick Zeidler the chance to appear in his latest film, "The Ides of March", which stars Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Clooney didn't treat the youngster to a huge part - Zeidler had to wear a sandwich board in one scene shot in Cincinnati on Thursday, February 10.
The star told reporters, "He's in showbusiness now!"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says