Unseen 'Bond' Photos Discovered
A batch of unseen photographs by celebrity snapper Terry O'Neill, including a racy shoot featuring "Bond" girl Honor Blackman, has been discovered after almost 50 years. The unpublished images from early 007 movie shoots were found during a search of the famed photographer's archive of pictures.
One photo shows Sean Connery in a dressing room with a troupe of showgirls during a break in filming "Diamonds Are Forever" in Las Vegas. Another features Blackman - who played Pussy Galore in 1964's "Goldfinger" - standing on a beach wearing a skimpy bikini and with her character's first name etched in the sand.
O'Neill says, "The '60s were an incredible time. Young people took over, creating their own cultural landscape on stage, in music, fashion and on the film set. I was lucky - seriously lucky. I was in the right place at the right time. But I never realized then that we were remaking the world in our own image - or that mine would become such a testament to the time."
The photos are due to go on display in London in March as part of an exhibition entitled "Terry O'Neill: 50 Years at the Top".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding