Unseen 'Bond' Photos Discovered
A batch of unseen photographs by celebrity snapper Terry O'Neill, including a racy shoot featuring "Bond" girl Honor Blackman, has been discovered after almost 50 years. The unpublished images from early 007 movie shoots were found during a search of the famed photographer's archive of pictures.
One photo shows Sean Connery in a dressing room with a troupe of showgirls during a break in filming "Diamonds Are Forever" in Las Vegas. Another features Blackman - who played Pussy Galore in 1964's "Goldfinger" - standing on a beach wearing a skimpy bikini and with her character's first name etched in the sand.
O'Neill says, "The '60s were an incredible time. Young people took over, creating their own cultural landscape on stage, in music, fashion and on the film set. I was lucky - seriously lucky. I was in the right place at the right time. But I never realized then that we were remaking the world in our own image - or that mine would become such a testament to the time."
The photos are due to go on display in London in March as part of an exhibition entitled "Terry O'Neill: 50 Years at the Top".
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date