Unseen 'Bond' Photos Discovered
A batch of unseen photographs by celebrity snapper Terry O'Neill, including a racy shoot featuring "Bond" girl Honor Blackman, has been discovered after almost 50 years. The unpublished images from early 007 movie shoots were found during a search of the famed photographer's archive of pictures.
One photo shows Sean Connery in a dressing room with a troupe of showgirls during a break in filming "Diamonds Are Forever" in Las Vegas. Another features Blackman - who played Pussy Galore in 1964's "Goldfinger" - standing on a beach wearing a skimpy bikini and with her character's first name etched in the sand.
O'Neill says, "The '60s were an incredible time. Young people took over, creating their own cultural landscape on stage, in music, fashion and on the film set. I was lucky - seriously lucky. I was in the right place at the right time. But I never realized then that we were remaking the world in our own image - or that mine would become such a testament to the time."
The photos are due to go on display in London in March as part of an exhibition entitled "Terry O'Neill: 50 Years at the Top".
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident