Unseen 'Bond' Photos Discovered
A batch of unseen photographs by celebrity snapper Terry O'Neill, including a racy shoot featuring "Bond" girl Honor Blackman, has been discovered after almost 50 years. The unpublished images from early 007 movie shoots were found during a search of the famed photographer's archive of pictures.
One photo shows Sean Connery in a dressing room with a troupe of showgirls during a break in filming "Diamonds Are Forever" in Las Vegas. Another features Blackman - who played Pussy Galore in 1964's "Goldfinger" - standing on a beach wearing a skimpy bikini and with her character's first name etched in the sand.
O'Neill says, "The '60s were an incredible time. Young people took over, creating their own cultural landscape on stage, in music, fashion and on the film set. I was lucky - seriously lucky. I was in the right place at the right time. But I never realized then that we were remaking the world in our own image - or that mine would become such a testament to the time."
The photos are due to go on display in London in March as part of an exhibition entitled "Terry O'Neill: 50 Years at the Top".
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet