Unseen 'Bond' Photos Discovered
A batch of unseen photographs by celebrity snapper Terry O'Neill, including a racy shoot featuring "Bond" girl Honor Blackman, has been discovered after almost 50 years. The unpublished images from early 007 movie shoots were found during a search of the famed photographer's archive of pictures.
One photo shows Sean Connery in a dressing room with a troupe of showgirls during a break in filming "Diamonds Are Forever" in Las Vegas. Another features Blackman - who played Pussy Galore in 1964's "Goldfinger" - standing on a beach wearing a skimpy bikini and with her character's first name etched in the sand.
O'Neill says, "The '60s were an incredible time. Young people took over, creating their own cultural landscape on stage, in music, fashion and on the film set. I was lucky - seriously lucky. I was in the right place at the right time. But I never realized then that we were remaking the world in our own image - or that mine would become such a testament to the time."
The photos are due to go on display in London in March as part of an exhibition entitled "Terry O'Neill: 50 Years at the Top".
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo