Lady GaGa Obsesses Over Her Father's Health
Lady GaGa worries incessantly about her father when she's on the road, insisting she can't help but "obsess" about his health.
The "Poker Face" hit maker phones her dad Joseph Germanotta daily while on tour to ensure he's looking after himself following a heart valve replacement surgery in 2009. And despite her stellar success, GaGa insists her family is still her number one priority.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I obsess about his health. I'm very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he's been smoking. Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna