Lady GaGa Obsesses Over Her Father's Health
Lady GaGa worries incessantly about her father when she's on the road, insisting she can't help but "obsess" about his health.
The "Poker Face" hit maker phones her dad Joseph Germanotta daily while on tour to ensure he's looking after himself following a heart valve replacement surgery in 2009. And despite her stellar success, GaGa insists her family is still her number one priority.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I obsess about his health. I'm very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he's been smoking. Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed