Lady GaGa Obsesses Over Her Father's Health
Lady GaGa worries incessantly about her father when she's on the road, insisting she can't help but "obsess" about his health.
The "Poker Face" hit maker phones her dad Joseph Germanotta daily while on tour to ensure he's looking after himself following a heart valve replacement surgery in 2009. And despite her stellar success, GaGa insists her family is still her number one priority.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I obsess about his health. I'm very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he's been smoking. Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal