Lady GaGa Obsesses Over Her Father's Health
Lady GaGa worries incessantly about her father when she's on the road, insisting she can't help but "obsess" about his health.
The "Poker Face" hit maker phones her dad Joseph Germanotta daily while on tour to ensure he's looking after himself following a heart valve replacement surgery in 2009. And despite her stellar success, GaGa insists her family is still her number one priority.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I obsess about his health. I'm very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he's been smoking. Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars