Lady GaGa Obsesses Over Her Father's Health
Lady GaGa worries incessantly about her father when she's on the road, insisting she can't help but "obsess" about his health.
The "Poker Face" hit maker phones her dad Joseph Germanotta daily while on tour to ensure he's looking after himself following a heart valve replacement surgery in 2009. And despite her stellar success, GaGa insists her family is still her number one priority.
She tells Vogue magazine, "I obsess about his health. I'm very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he's been smoking. Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs