Dominic Cooper Replaces Joaquin Phoenix in 'Vampire Hunter'
"Mamma Mia!" star Dominic Cooper is in talks to replace Joaquin Phoenix in quirky new movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". Bosses at 20th Century Fox are in final negotiations with the English actor to play opposite Benjamin Walker in the adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith cult novel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Walker landed the coveted role of President Abraham Lincoln last month. Cooper will reportedly play Henry Sturges, who mentors and trains Lincoln in the ways of vampire hunting. "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie is also rumored to be in talks to join the cast.
Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video