Dominic Cooper Replaces Joaquin Phoenix in 'Vampire Hunter'
"Mamma Mia!" star Dominic Cooper is in talks to replace Joaquin Phoenix in quirky new movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". Bosses at 20th Century Fox are in final negotiations with the English actor to play opposite Benjamin Walker in the adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith cult novel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Walker landed the coveted role of President Abraham Lincoln last month. Cooper will reportedly play Henry Sturges, who mentors and trains Lincoln in the ways of vampire hunting. "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie is also rumored to be in talks to join the cast.
Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'