Dominic Cooper Replaces Joaquin Phoenix in 'Vampire Hunter'
"Mamma Mia!" star Dominic Cooper is in talks to replace Joaquin Phoenix in quirky new movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". Bosses at 20th Century Fox are in final negotiations with the English actor to play opposite Benjamin Walker in the adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith cult novel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Walker landed the coveted role of President Abraham Lincoln last month. Cooper will reportedly play Henry Sturges, who mentors and trains Lincoln in the ways of vampire hunting. "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie is also rumored to be in talks to join the cast.
Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service