Dominic Cooper Replaces Joaquin Phoenix in 'Vampire Hunter'
"Mamma Mia!" star Dominic Cooper is in talks to replace Joaquin Phoenix in quirky new movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". Bosses at 20th Century Fox are in final negotiations with the English actor to play opposite Benjamin Walker in the adaptation of the Seth Grahame-Smith cult novel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Walker landed the coveted role of President Abraham Lincoln last month. Cooper will reportedly play Henry Sturges, who mentors and trains Lincoln in the ways of vampire hunting. "The Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie is also rumored to be in talks to join the cast.
Story portrays the 16th president as an ax-throwing, highly trained vampire assassin.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics