Jesse Metcalfe Cast in 'Dallas' Remake as Ewing's Nephew
"Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe is about to join the Ewings in the "Dallas" revamp. The actor has signed up to play oil tycoon J.R. Ewing's nephew in the update of the hit 1980s soap.
He'll reportedly join Julie Gonzalo and Josh Henderson as the cast for the new show takes shape. Original "Dallas" stars Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy will revive their old roles as J.R., Sue Ellen and Bobby Ewing in the new show.
Last week, "Fast and Furious" star Jordana Brewster was cast as Elena, a character who becomes involved in a love triangle with John and Christopher.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers