Jesse Metcalfe Cast in 'Dallas' Remake as Ewing's Nephew
"Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe is about to join the Ewings in the "Dallas" revamp. The actor has signed up to play oil tycoon J.R. Ewing's nephew in the update of the hit 1980s soap.
He'll reportedly join Julie Gonzalo and Josh Henderson as the cast for the new show takes shape. Original "Dallas" stars Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy will revive their old roles as J.R., Sue Ellen and Bobby Ewing in the new show.
Last week, "Fast and Furious" star Jordana Brewster was cast as Elena, a character who becomes involved in a love triangle with John and Christopher.
More Dallas News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons