Jesse Metcalfe Cast in 'Dallas' Remake as Ewing's Nephew
"Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe is about to join the Ewings in the "Dallas" revamp. The actor has signed up to play oil tycoon J.R. Ewing's nephew in the update of the hit 1980s soap.
He'll reportedly join Julie Gonzalo and Josh Henderson as the cast for the new show takes shape. Original "Dallas" stars Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy will revive their old roles as J.R., Sue Ellen and Bobby Ewing in the new show.
Last week, "Fast and Furious" star Jordana Brewster was cast as Elena, a character who becomes involved in a love triangle with John and Christopher.
More Dallas News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences