Jesse Metcalfe Cast in 'Dallas' Remake as Ewing's Nephew
"Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe is about to join the Ewings in the "Dallas" revamp. The actor has signed up to play oil tycoon J.R. Ewing's nephew in the update of the hit 1980s soap.
He'll reportedly join Julie Gonzalo and Josh Henderson as the cast for the new show takes shape. Original "Dallas" stars Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy will revive their old roles as J.R., Sue Ellen and Bobby Ewing in the new show.
Last week, "Fast and Furious" star Jordana Brewster was cast as Elena, a character who becomes involved in a love triangle with John and Christopher.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video