Aaron Carter Completes Rehab and Returns for New Album
Troubled former pop sensation Aaron Carter is back home working on his new album after successfully completing a month in rehab. The 23 year old checked himself into California's Betty Ford Center last month to heal "emotional and spiritual issues" in preparation of being able to "return to music and to restart his career".
His representative added, "Therefore, he has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he's about to take. He asks that everyone keep him in their prayers and that they respect his privacy at this time."
Carter has now completed his rehabilitation and has returned to his native Florida to start work on new material, his publicist tells E! News. The star has not released a studio album since 2002's "Another Earthquake!".
More Aaron Carter News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick