Aaron Carter Completes Rehab and Returns for New Album
Troubled former pop sensation Aaron Carter is back home working on his new album after successfully completing a month in rehab. The 23 year old checked himself into California's Betty Ford Center last month to heal "emotional and spiritual issues" in preparation of being able to "return to music and to restart his career".
His representative added, "Therefore, he has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he's about to take. He asks that everyone keep him in their prayers and that they respect his privacy at this time."
Carter has now completed his rehabilitation and has returned to his native Florida to start work on new material, his publicist tells E! News. The star has not released a studio album since 2002's "Another Earthquake!".
More Aaron Carter News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?