Aaron Carter Completes Rehab and Returns for New Album
Troubled former pop sensation Aaron Carter is back home working on his new album after successfully completing a month in rehab. The 23 year old checked himself into California's Betty Ford Center last month to heal "emotional and spiritual issues" in preparation of being able to "return to music and to restart his career".
His representative added, "Therefore, he has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he's about to take. He asks that everyone keep him in their prayers and that they respect his privacy at this time."
Carter has now completed his rehabilitation and has returned to his native Florida to start work on new material, his publicist tells E! News. The star has not released a studio album since 2002's "Another Earthquake!".
More Aaron Carter News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed