Aaron Carter Completes Rehab and Returns for New Album
Troubled former pop sensation Aaron Carter is back home working on his new album after successfully completing a month in rehab. The 23 year old checked himself into California's Betty Ford Center last month to heal "emotional and spiritual issues" in preparation of being able to "return to music and to restart his career".
His representative added, "Therefore, he has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he's about to take. He asks that everyone keep him in their prayers and that they respect his privacy at this time."
Carter has now completed his rehabilitation and has returned to his native Florida to start work on new material, his publicist tells E! News. The star has not released a studio album since 2002's "Another Earthquake!".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'