Aaron Carter Completes Rehab and Returns for New Album
Troubled former pop sensation Aaron Carter is back home working on his new album after successfully completing a month in rehab. The 23 year old checked himself into California's Betty Ford Center last month to heal "emotional and spiritual issues" in preparation of being able to "return to music and to restart his career".
His representative added, "Therefore, he has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he's about to take. He asks that everyone keep him in their prayers and that they respect his privacy at this time."
Carter has now completed his rehabilitation and has returned to his native Florida to start work on new material, his publicist tells E! News. The star has not released a studio album since 2002's "Another Earthquake!".
More Aaron Carter News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!