Peggy Rea Passed Away at Age 89
The "Duke of Hazzard" star Peggy Rea has died. She was 89. The actress passed away after suffering congestive heart failure on Saturday, February 5 at her home in Toluca Lake, California, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Rea made her debut in "I Love Lucy" in 1953, but is best known for playing Boss Hogg's wife Lulu in "The Dukes of Hazzard".
She starred as Cousin Bertha in "All in the Family" and Rose Burtons on "The Waltons", working steadily to rack up TV credits in "The Golden Girls", "Bonanza", "MacGyver", "Step By Step" and "Grace Under Fire".Rea also appeared in feature films including "Cold Turkey", 'Made in America" and "In Country".
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'