Peggy Rea Passed Away at Age 89
The "Duke of Hazzard" star Peggy Rea has died. She was 89. The actress passed away after suffering congestive heart failure on Saturday, February 5 at her home in Toluca Lake, California, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Rea made her debut in "I Love Lucy" in 1953, but is best known for playing Boss Hogg's wife Lulu in "The Dukes of Hazzard".
She starred as Cousin Bertha in "All in the Family" and Rose Burtons on "The Waltons", working steadily to rack up TV credits in "The Golden Girls", "Bonanza", "MacGyver", "Step By Step" and "Grace Under Fire".Rea also appeared in feature films including "Cold Turkey", 'Made in America" and "In Country".
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake