Peggy Rea Passed Away at Age 89
The "Duke of Hazzard" star Peggy Rea has died. She was 89. The actress passed away after suffering congestive heart failure on Saturday, February 5 at her home in Toluca Lake, California, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Rea made her debut in "I Love Lucy" in 1953, but is best known for playing Boss Hogg's wife Lulu in "The Dukes of Hazzard".
She starred as Cousin Bertha in "All in the Family" and Rose Burtons on "The Waltons", working steadily to rack up TV credits in "The Golden Girls", "Bonanza", "MacGyver", "Step By Step" and "Grace Under Fire".Rea also appeared in feature films including "Cold Turkey", 'Made in America" and "In Country".
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World