Peggy Rea Passed Away at Age 89
The "Duke of Hazzard" star Peggy Rea has died. She was 89. The actress passed away after suffering congestive heart failure on Saturday, February 5 at her home in Toluca Lake, California, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Rea made her debut in "I Love Lucy" in 1953, but is best known for playing Boss Hogg's wife Lulu in "The Dukes of Hazzard".
She starred as Cousin Bertha in "All in the Family" and Rose Burtons on "The Waltons", working steadily to rack up TV credits in "The Golden Girls", "Bonanza", "MacGyver", "Step By Step" and "Grace Under Fire".Rea also appeared in feature films including "Cold Turkey", 'Made in America" and "In Country".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift