Ellie Goulding Eyes Duet With Cheryl Cole
British singer Ellie Goulding has high praise for fellow Brit Award nominee Cheryl Cole, revealing she is eager to collaborate with the Girls Aloud beauty. The "Starry Eyed" hitmaker is set to go head-to-head with Cole for the Best British Female trophy at the upcoming prizegiving in London.
And Goulding insists there's no rivalry between the pair, revealing she and Cole have been in talks to record a duet. She says, "I'm really proud to be in the same category as Cheryl Cole for British Female as she's a babe, and Laura Marling too, as she's a friend. Cheryl and I are still hoping to work together but we haven't had time yet."
The 24 year old, who won the Critics' Choice Brit last year, is hoping she won't go home empty-handed after the ceremony on Tuesday, February 15, adding, "I'm not really thinking about the Brits as I don't want to upset my brain... (but) that Brit I have is really lonely and needs some company."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21