Ellie Goulding Eyes Duet With Cheryl Cole
British singer Ellie Goulding has high praise for fellow Brit Award nominee Cheryl Cole, revealing she is eager to collaborate with the Girls Aloud beauty. The "Starry Eyed" hitmaker is set to go head-to-head with Cole for the Best British Female trophy at the upcoming prizegiving in London.
And Goulding insists there's no rivalry between the pair, revealing she and Cole have been in talks to record a duet. She says, "I'm really proud to be in the same category as Cheryl Cole for British Female as she's a babe, and Laura Marling too, as she's a friend. Cheryl and I are still hoping to work together but we haven't had time yet."
The 24 year old, who won the Critics' Choice Brit last year, is hoping she won't go home empty-handed after the ceremony on Tuesday, February 15, adding, "I'm not really thinking about the Brits as I don't want to upset my brain... (but) that Brit I have is really lonely and needs some company."
More Ellie Goulding News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip