Ellie Goulding Eyes Duet With Cheryl Cole
British singer Ellie Goulding has high praise for fellow Brit Award nominee Cheryl Cole, revealing she is eager to collaborate with the Girls Aloud beauty. The "Starry Eyed" hitmaker is set to go head-to-head with Cole for the Best British Female trophy at the upcoming prizegiving in London.
And Goulding insists there's no rivalry between the pair, revealing she and Cole have been in talks to record a duet. She says, "I'm really proud to be in the same category as Cheryl Cole for British Female as she's a babe, and Laura Marling too, as she's a friend. Cheryl and I are still hoping to work together but we haven't had time yet."
The 24 year old, who won the Critics' Choice Brit last year, is hoping she won't go home empty-handed after the ceremony on Tuesday, February 15, adding, "I'm not really thinking about the Brits as I don't want to upset my brain... (but) that Brit I have is really lonely and needs some company."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments