Ellie Goulding Eyes Duet With Cheryl Cole
British singer Ellie Goulding has high praise for fellow Brit Award nominee Cheryl Cole, revealing she is eager to collaborate with the Girls Aloud beauty. The "Starry Eyed" hitmaker is set to go head-to-head with Cole for the Best British Female trophy at the upcoming prizegiving in London.
And Goulding insists there's no rivalry between the pair, revealing she and Cole have been in talks to record a duet. She says, "I'm really proud to be in the same category as Cheryl Cole for British Female as she's a babe, and Laura Marling too, as she's a friend. Cheryl and I are still hoping to work together but we haven't had time yet."
The 24 year old, who won the Critics' Choice Brit last year, is hoping she won't go home empty-handed after the ceremony on Tuesday, February 15, adding, "I'm not really thinking about the Brits as I don't want to upset my brain... (but) that Brit I have is really lonely and needs some company."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper