Ellie Goulding Eyes Duet With Cheryl Cole
British singer Ellie Goulding has high praise for fellow Brit Award nominee Cheryl Cole, revealing she is eager to collaborate with the Girls Aloud beauty. The "Starry Eyed" hitmaker is set to go head-to-head with Cole for the Best British Female trophy at the upcoming prizegiving in London.
And Goulding insists there's no rivalry between the pair, revealing she and Cole have been in talks to record a duet. She says, "I'm really proud to be in the same category as Cheryl Cole for British Female as she's a babe, and Laura Marling too, as she's a friend. Cheryl and I are still hoping to work together but we haven't had time yet."
The 24 year old, who won the Critics' Choice Brit last year, is hoping she won't go home empty-handed after the ceremony on Tuesday, February 15, adding, "I'm not really thinking about the Brits as I don't want to upset my brain... (but) that Brit I have is really lonely and needs some company."
More Ellie Goulding News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama