'Titanic' Is Number One Chick Flick on Valentine's Day
"Titanic" has topped a new Valentine's Day-themed online poll to find the Best Chick Flick Movie of all time. The James Cameron epic, which spent a decade as the most successful film ever made, beat out Julia Roberts' happy hooker movie "Pretty Woman" and "Dirty Dancing" in the Fandango.com poll.
In a related survey, "Sex and the City 2" was voted the Worst Chick Flick Movie - ahead of "All About Steve" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
"Titanic" was also recently voted most romantic movie moment of all time, for the scene where Jack hugs Rose from behind at front of ship. It beat out the other romantic scenes from popular nine films including "Love Actually", "Ghost", "The Notebook" and six more.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money