'Titanic' Is Number One Chick Flick on Valentine's Day
"Titanic" has topped a new Valentine's Day-themed online poll to find the Best Chick Flick Movie of all time. The James Cameron epic, which spent a decade as the most successful film ever made, beat out Julia Roberts' happy hooker movie "Pretty Woman" and "Dirty Dancing" in the Fandango.com poll.
In a related survey, "Sex and the City 2" was voted the Worst Chick Flick Movie - ahead of "All About Steve" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
"Titanic" was also recently voted most romantic movie moment of all time, for the scene where Jack hugs Rose from behind at front of ship. It beat out the other romantic scenes from popular nine films including "Love Actually", "Ghost", "The Notebook" and six more.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs