'Titanic' Is Number One Chick Flick on Valentine's Day
"Titanic" has topped a new Valentine's Day-themed online poll to find the Best Chick Flick Movie of all time. The James Cameron epic, which spent a decade as the most successful film ever made, beat out Julia Roberts' happy hooker movie "Pretty Woman" and "Dirty Dancing" in the Fandango.com poll.
In a related survey, "Sex and the City 2" was voted the Worst Chick Flick Movie - ahead of "All About Steve" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
"Titanic" was also recently voted most romantic movie moment of all time, for the scene where Jack hugs Rose from behind at front of ship. It beat out the other romantic scenes from popular nine films including "Love Actually", "Ghost", "The Notebook" and six more.
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic