'Titanic' Is Number One Chick Flick on Valentine's Day
"Titanic" has topped a new Valentine's Day-themed online poll to find the Best Chick Flick Movie of all time. The James Cameron epic, which spent a decade as the most successful film ever made, beat out Julia Roberts' happy hooker movie "Pretty Woman" and "Dirty Dancing" in the Fandango.com poll.
In a related survey, "Sex and the City 2" was voted the Worst Chick Flick Movie - ahead of "All About Steve" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
"Titanic" was also recently voted most romantic movie moment of all time, for the scene where Jack hugs Rose from behind at front of ship. It beat out the other romantic scenes from popular nine films including "Love Actually", "Ghost", "The Notebook" and six more.
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video