'Titanic' Is Number One Chick Flick on Valentine's Day
"Titanic" has topped a new Valentine's Day-themed online poll to find the Best Chick Flick Movie of all time. The James Cameron epic, which spent a decade as the most successful film ever made, beat out Julia Roberts' happy hooker movie "Pretty Woman" and "Dirty Dancing" in the Fandango.com poll.
In a related survey, "Sex and the City 2" was voted the Worst Chick Flick Movie - ahead of "All About Steve" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
"Titanic" was also recently voted most romantic movie moment of all time, for the scene where Jack hugs Rose from behind at front of ship. It beat out the other romantic scenes from popular nine films including "Love Actually", "Ghost", "The Notebook" and six more.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video