Wiz Khalifa Scores 999th Number One on Billboard Hot 100's
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has scored the Billboard Hot 100's 999th number one. His "Black & Yellow" hit jumps up three spots on the new chart to land at number one.
That means next week's top track could be the countdown's 1,000th since Ricky Nelson scored the first Hot 100 number one, "Poor Little Fool", in 1958. Lady GaGa's hotly-anticipated "Born This Way", which is released on Friday, February 11, is the clear favorite to land the landmark number one, while Khalifa, Pink and the cast of "Glee" are also in with a shot.
Wiz Khalifa recently dropped a new song "Taylor Gang". He is additionally set to release a new album, "Rolling Papers", on March 29 in the U.S.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered