Wiz Khalifa Scores 999th Number One on Billboard Hot 100's
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has scored the Billboard Hot 100's 999th number one. His "Black & Yellow" hit jumps up three spots on the new chart to land at number one.
That means next week's top track could be the countdown's 1,000th since Ricky Nelson scored the first Hot 100 number one, "Poor Little Fool", in 1958. Lady GaGa's hotly-anticipated "Born This Way", which is released on Friday, February 11, is the clear favorite to land the landmark number one, while Khalifa, Pink and the cast of "Glee" are also in with a shot.
Wiz Khalifa recently dropped a new song "Taylor Gang". He is additionally set to release a new album, "Rolling Papers", on March 29 in the U.S.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed