Wiz Khalifa Scores 999th Number One on Billboard Hot 100's
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has scored the Billboard Hot 100's 999th number one. His "Black & Yellow" hit jumps up three spots on the new chart to land at number one.
That means next week's top track could be the countdown's 1,000th since Ricky Nelson scored the first Hot 100 number one, "Poor Little Fool", in 1958. Lady GaGa's hotly-anticipated "Born This Way", which is released on Friday, February 11, is the clear favorite to land the landmark number one, while Khalifa, Pink and the cast of "Glee" are also in with a shot.
Wiz Khalifa recently dropped a new song "Taylor Gang". He is additionally set to release a new album, "Rolling Papers", on March 29 in the U.S.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert