Wiz Khalifa Scores 999th Number One on Billboard Hot 100's
Rapper Wiz Khalifa has scored the Billboard Hot 100's 999th number one. His "Black & Yellow" hit jumps up three spots on the new chart to land at number one.
That means next week's top track could be the countdown's 1,000th since Ricky Nelson scored the first Hot 100 number one, "Poor Little Fool", in 1958. Lady GaGa's hotly-anticipated "Born This Way", which is released on Friday, February 11, is the clear favorite to land the landmark number one, while Khalifa, Pink and the cast of "Glee" are also in with a shot.
Wiz Khalifa recently dropped a new song "Taylor Gang". He is additionally set to release a new album, "Rolling Papers", on March 29 in the U.S.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'