Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Joining Couples' Therapy
A representative for Katy Perry has shot down reports her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble after a U.S. tabloid alleged they were seeking help in couples' therapy. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed funnyman Brand last year after a whirlwind romance, but a new Life & Style report suggests the couple's five-month union is already on the rocks.
Sources blamed their busy careers for pulling the pair "in different directions", but Perry's spokesperson has denied the accusations. Her representative says, "This story is completely untrue and entirely fabricated."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year