Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Joining Couples' Therapy
A representative for Katy Perry has shot down reports her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble after a U.S. tabloid alleged they were seeking help in couples' therapy. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed funnyman Brand last year after a whirlwind romance, but a new Life & Style report suggests the couple's five-month union is already on the rocks.
Sources blamed their busy careers for pulling the pair "in different directions", but Perry's spokesperson has denied the accusations. Her representative says, "This story is completely untrue and entirely fabricated."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting