Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Joining Couples' Therapy
A representative for Katy Perry has shot down reports her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble after a U.S. tabloid alleged they were seeking help in couples' therapy. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed funnyman Brand last year after a whirlwind romance, but a new Life & Style report suggests the couple's five-month union is already on the rocks.
Sources blamed their busy careers for pulling the pair "in different directions", but Perry's spokesperson has denied the accusations. Her representative says, "This story is completely untrue and entirely fabricated."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip