Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Joining Couples' Therapy
A representative for Katy Perry has shot down reports her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble after a U.S. tabloid alleged they were seeking help in couples' therapy. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed funnyman Brand last year after a whirlwind romance, but a new Life & Style report suggests the couple's five-month union is already on the rocks.
Sources blamed their busy careers for pulling the pair "in different directions", but Perry's spokesperson has denied the accusations. Her representative says, "This story is completely untrue and entirely fabricated."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs