Katy Perry and Russell Brand Not Joining Couples' Therapy
A representative for Katy Perry has shot down reports her marriage to Russell Brand is in trouble after a U.S. tabloid alleged they were seeking help in couples' therapy. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed funnyman Brand last year after a whirlwind romance, but a new Life & Style report suggests the couple's five-month union is already on the rocks.
Sources blamed their busy careers for pulling the pair "in different directions", but Perry's spokesperson has denied the accusations. Her representative says, "This story is completely untrue and entirely fabricated."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered