Heidi Montag Apologizes for Blaming Jennifer Aniston About Premiere Absence
Reality TV regular Heidi Montag has apologized to Jennifer Aniston for publicly accusing the the movie star of keeping her away from the premiere of new film "Just Go with It". Montag features in the film and was expecting a pass to walk the red carpet at Tuesday's premiere in New York. But she didn't get an invite and she blamed the film's star Aniston.
Montag told Us Weekly magazine, "I'm so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing'. I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me." Aniston distanced herself from the spat, insisting she had no say in who was and wasn't invited to the screening. A statement from her rep reads, "We do not have anything to do with who gets invited, but, besides that, Sony did invite Heidi to the premiere and did not get an RSVP from her."
Montag has since revealed she made a mistake and the premiere snub was a "big misunderstanding". She says, "I read that Jennifer had banned me from the premiere for being too polarizing, but I know now that it wasn't true. It never really made sense to me because Jennifer is such a sweetheart and she even commented before on a red carpet about how interesting and fun it was to have me in the movie. I got my invite and I would have loved to be there, but I had to be Los Angeles with my dogs. I was honored to be a part of such a great movie and I apologize to Jennifer and Sony for this big misunderstanding."
More Heidi Montag News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story