Heidi Montag Apologizes for Blaming Jennifer Aniston About Premiere Absence
Reality TV regular Heidi Montag has apologized to Jennifer Aniston for publicly accusing the the movie star of keeping her away from the premiere of new film "Just Go with It". Montag features in the film and was expecting a pass to walk the red carpet at Tuesday's premiere in New York. But she didn't get an invite and she blamed the film's star Aniston.
Montag told Us Weekly magazine, "I'm so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing'. I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me." Aniston distanced herself from the spat, insisting she had no say in who was and wasn't invited to the screening. A statement from her rep reads, "We do not have anything to do with who gets invited, but, besides that, Sony did invite Heidi to the premiere and did not get an RSVP from her."
Montag has since revealed she made a mistake and the premiere snub was a "big misunderstanding". She says, "I read that Jennifer had banned me from the premiere for being too polarizing, but I know now that it wasn't true. It never really made sense to me because Jennifer is such a sweetheart and she even commented before on a red carpet about how interesting and fun it was to have me in the movie. I got my invite and I would have loved to be there, but I had to be Los Angeles with my dogs. I was honored to be a part of such a great movie and I apologize to Jennifer and Sony for this big misunderstanding."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent