Donald Trump to Decide Presidential Run in June
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump got serious about his political ambitions on Thursday, February 10 by surprising visitors to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. with a stirring appearance. The billionaire "The Apprentice" star told the crowd his goal is to make sure that America is "respected again" around the world.
Trump revealed he will make a decision by June about whether or not he'll join the Republicans trying to defeat President Barack Obama at the next U.S. election in 2012. He told the CPAC he feared America is becoming "the laughing stock of the world" and he would reverse that if he became President.
He said, "I'm well acquainted with winning. That's what this country needs now." The highlight of his speech came when he challenged Obama's healthcare plans. He added, "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country."
More Donald Trump News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture