Donald Trump to Decide Presidential Run in June
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump got serious about his political ambitions on Thursday, February 10 by surprising visitors to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. with a stirring appearance. The billionaire "The Apprentice" star told the crowd his goal is to make sure that America is "respected again" around the world.
Trump revealed he will make a decision by June about whether or not he'll join the Republicans trying to defeat President Barack Obama at the next U.S. election in 2012. He told the CPAC he feared America is becoming "the laughing stock of the world" and he would reverse that if he became President.
He said, "I'm well acquainted with winning. That's what this country needs now." The highlight of his speech came when he challenged Obama's healthcare plans. He added, "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country."
More Donald Trump News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance