Donald Trump to Decide Presidential Run in June
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump got serious about his political ambitions on Thursday, February 10 by surprising visitors to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. with a stirring appearance. The billionaire "The Apprentice" star told the crowd his goal is to make sure that America is "respected again" around the world.
Trump revealed he will make a decision by June about whether or not he'll join the Republicans trying to defeat President Barack Obama at the next U.S. election in 2012. He told the CPAC he feared America is becoming "the laughing stock of the world" and he would reverse that if he became President.
He said, "I'm well acquainted with winning. That's what this country needs now." The highlight of his speech came when he challenged Obama's healthcare plans. He added, "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country."
More Donald Trump News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.