Donald Trump to Decide Presidential Run in June
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump got serious about his political ambitions on Thursday, February 10 by surprising visitors to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. with a stirring appearance. The billionaire "The Apprentice" star told the crowd his goal is to make sure that America is "respected again" around the world.
Trump revealed he will make a decision by June about whether or not he'll join the Republicans trying to defeat President Barack Obama at the next U.S. election in 2012. He told the CPAC he feared America is becoming "the laughing stock of the world" and he would reverse that if he became President.
He said, "I'm well acquainted with winning. That's what this country needs now." The highlight of his speech came when he challenged Obama's healthcare plans. He added, "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country."
More Donald Trump News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media