Donald Trump to Decide Presidential Run in June
Property tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump got serious about his political ambitions on Thursday, February 10 by surprising visitors to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. with a stirring appearance. The billionaire "The Apprentice" star told the crowd his goal is to make sure that America is "respected again" around the world.
Trump revealed he will make a decision by June about whether or not he'll join the Republicans trying to defeat President Barack Obama at the next U.S. election in 2012. He told the CPAC he feared America is becoming "the laughing stock of the world" and he would reverse that if he became President.
He said, "I'm well acquainted with winning. That's what this country needs now." The highlight of his speech came when he challenged Obama's healthcare plans. He added, "I will fight to end Obamacare and replace it with something that makes sense for people in business and not bankrupt the country."
More Donald Trump News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation