Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Sues L.A. Officials Over Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend is holding Los Angeles City officials responsible for his near-fatal car crash last year, alleging their failure to maintain road repairs is to blame for the horrific accident. Nick Loeb was admitted to hospital in August 2010 after his car tumbled off a steep embankment while he was driving on a winding road in Bel Air.
He suffered a broken leg, a smashed pelvis, and deep cuts in the crash and only managed to walk again in October, two months after the incident. Now Loeb is taking legal action against city bosses, claiming the road he was traveling on was a "concealed trap" with no proper road signs or safety precautions to prevent another similar accident from happening again, reports TMZ.com.
He is demanding more than $50,000 in compensation.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7