Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Sues L.A. Officials Over Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend is holding Los Angeles City officials responsible for his near-fatal car crash last year, alleging their failure to maintain road repairs is to blame for the horrific accident. Nick Loeb was admitted to hospital in August 2010 after his car tumbled off a steep embankment while he was driving on a winding road in Bel Air.
He suffered a broken leg, a smashed pelvis, and deep cuts in the crash and only managed to walk again in October, two months after the incident. Now Loeb is taking legal action against city bosses, claiming the road he was traveling on was a "concealed trap" with no proper road signs or safety precautions to prevent another similar accident from happening again, reports TMZ.com.
He is demanding more than $50,000 in compensation.
More Sofia Vergara News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!