Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Sues L.A. Officials Over Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend is holding Los Angeles City officials responsible for his near-fatal car crash last year, alleging their failure to maintain road repairs is to blame for the horrific accident. Nick Loeb was admitted to hospital in August 2010 after his car tumbled off a steep embankment while he was driving on a winding road in Bel Air.
He suffered a broken leg, a smashed pelvis, and deep cuts in the crash and only managed to walk again in October, two months after the incident. Now Loeb is taking legal action against city bosses, claiming the road he was traveling on was a "concealed trap" with no proper road signs or safety precautions to prevent another similar accident from happening again, reports TMZ.com.
He is demanding more than $50,000 in compensation.
More Sofia Vergara News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates