Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Sues L.A. Officials Over Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend is holding Los Angeles City officials responsible for his near-fatal car crash last year, alleging their failure to maintain road repairs is to blame for the horrific accident. Nick Loeb was admitted to hospital in August 2010 after his car tumbled off a steep embankment while he was driving on a winding road in Bel Air.
He suffered a broken leg, a smashed pelvis, and deep cuts in the crash and only managed to walk again in October, two months after the incident. Now Loeb is taking legal action against city bosses, claiming the road he was traveling on was a "concealed trap" with no proper road signs or safety precautions to prevent another similar accident from happening again, reports TMZ.com.
He is demanding more than $50,000 in compensation.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia