Sofia Vergara's Boyfriend Sues L.A. Officials Over Car Crash
Actress Sofia Vergara's boyfriend is holding Los Angeles City officials responsible for his near-fatal car crash last year, alleging their failure to maintain road repairs is to blame for the horrific accident. Nick Loeb was admitted to hospital in August 2010 after his car tumbled off a steep embankment while he was driving on a winding road in Bel Air.
He suffered a broken leg, a smashed pelvis, and deep cuts in the crash and only managed to walk again in October, two months after the incident. Now Loeb is taking legal action against city bosses, claiming the road he was traveling on was a "concealed trap" with no proper road signs or safety precautions to prevent another similar accident from happening again, reports TMZ.com.
He is demanding more than $50,000 in compensation.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy