Madonna Moved Justin Bieber With Michael Jackson Eulogy
Madonna's stirring tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on Justin Bieber - it made him realize how precious his childhood is. In new concert movie "Never Say Never", Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogizing the King of Pop just three months after his death.
And when the "Material Girl" stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the "Baby" hitmaker was moved.
The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'." Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday, February 11.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses