Madonna Moved Justin Bieber With Michael Jackson Eulogy
Madonna's stirring tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on Justin Bieber - it made him realize how precious his childhood is. In new concert movie "Never Say Never", Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogizing the King of Pop just three months after his death.
And when the "Material Girl" stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the "Baby" hitmaker was moved.
The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'." Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday, February 11.
More Madonna News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music