Madonna Moved Justin Bieber With Michael Jackson Eulogy
Madonna's stirring tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on Justin Bieber - it made him realize how precious his childhood is. In new concert movie "Never Say Never", Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogizing the King of Pop just three months after his death.
And when the "Material Girl" stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the "Baby" hitmaker was moved.
The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'." Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday, February 11.
More Madonna News
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!