Madonna Moved Justin Bieber With Michael Jackson Eulogy
Madonna's stirring tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on Justin Bieber - it made him realize how precious his childhood is. In new concert movie "Never Say Never", Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogizing the King of Pop just three months after his death.
And when the "Material Girl" stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the "Baby" hitmaker was moved.
The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'." Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday, February 11.
More Madonna News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future