Madonna Moved Justin Bieber With Michael Jackson Eulogy
Madonna's stirring tribute to Michael Jackson at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on Justin Bieber - it made him realize how precious his childhood is. In new concert movie "Never Say Never", Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogizing the King of Pop just three months after his death.
And when the "Material Girl" stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the "Baby" hitmaker was moved.
The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'." Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday, February 11.
More Madonna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer