Kelsey and Camille Grammer's Divorce Finalized
Kelsey Grammer is free to wed his fiancee Kayte Walsh after finalizing his divorce from now-ex-wife Camille Grammer. The divorce became official on Thursday morning, February 10.
According to TMZ.com, the actor had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
In a statement, Camille said, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7