Kelsey and Camille Grammer's Divorce Finalized
Kelsey Grammer is free to wed his fiancee Kayte Walsh after finalizing his divorce from now-ex-wife Camille Grammer. The divorce became official on Thursday morning, February 10.
According to TMZ.com, the actor had to post $2.3 million to protect his ex-wife's pension rights in order to get the quickie divorce Camille initially opposed. The couple split last year, shortly after Grammer left the family's Hollywood home to hit the Broadway stage in New York. He plans to wed Brit Walsh later this month.
In a statement, Camille said, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera