Camille Grammer Bursts Bitter Feeling on Kelsey's New Marriage
Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Donatacci has put her bitter feelings towards the actor and his new fiancee behind her, wishing them "love and happiness" moments after the former couple's divorce was finalized on Thursday, February 10. Grammer ended his 13-year marriage to the reality TV star last summer and has since announced plans to wed Brit Kayte Walsh in a lavish New York ceremony later this month.
Camille, who has previously attacked the "Frasier" star for rushing into his new relationship, admits she has "mixed feelings" about the divorce, but is "excited" for the future. And she has offered a message of peace to Grammer and his bride-to-be.
In a statement released on Thursday, Camille says, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences