Camille Grammer Bursts Bitter Feeling on Kelsey's New Marriage
Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Donatacci has put her bitter feelings towards the actor and his new fiancee behind her, wishing them "love and happiness" moments after the former couple's divorce was finalized on Thursday, February 10. Grammer ended his 13-year marriage to the reality TV star last summer and has since announced plans to wed Brit Kayte Walsh in a lavish New York ceremony later this month.
Camille, who has previously attacked the "Frasier" star for rushing into his new relationship, admits she has "mixed feelings" about the divorce, but is "excited" for the future. And she has offered a message of peace to Grammer and his bride-to-be.
In a statement released on Thursday, Camille says, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman