Camille Grammer Bursts Bitter Feeling on Kelsey's New Marriage
Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Donatacci has put her bitter feelings towards the actor and his new fiancee behind her, wishing them "love and happiness" moments after the former couple's divorce was finalized on Thursday, February 10. Grammer ended his 13-year marriage to the reality TV star last summer and has since announced plans to wed Brit Kayte Walsh in a lavish New York ceremony later this month.
Camille, who has previously attacked the "Frasier" star for rushing into his new relationship, admits she has "mixed feelings" about the divorce, but is "excited" for the future. And she has offered a message of peace to Grammer and his bride-to-be.
In a statement released on Thursday, Camille says, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host