Camille Grammer Bursts Bitter Feeling on Kelsey's New Marriage
Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Donatacci has put her bitter feelings towards the actor and his new fiancee behind her, wishing them "love and happiness" moments after the former couple's divorce was finalized on Thursday, February 10. Grammer ended his 13-year marriage to the reality TV star last summer and has since announced plans to wed Brit Kayte Walsh in a lavish New York ceremony later this month.
Camille, who has previously attacked the "Frasier" star for rushing into his new relationship, admits she has "mixed feelings" about the divorce, but is "excited" for the future. And she has offered a message of peace to Grammer and his bride-to-be.
In a statement released on Thursday, Camille says, "I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children, and I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars