Lady GaGa Suffered Food Poisoning During London Show
Lady GaGa refused to cancel a recent show in London when she was diagnosed with food poisoning - despite regularly running off stage to vomit. The "Poker Face" hitmaker performed a string of shows in the U.K. capital as part of her Monster Ball tour, but she admits her performance was marred by illness one night.
She was determined to stage the gig despite feeling unwell - but her upset stomach eventually defeated her. The singer tells Vogue magazine, "I don't know if you knew this, but the other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was vomiting backstage during the changes. Nobody knew."
"I just Jedi mind-tricked my body. 'You will not vomit onstage'. Because I was also thinking, if I do, they are going to think I'm drunk. And I don't want them to think I am human, let alone drunk. I certainly wouldn't want them to think I had something so ordinary as food poisoning."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly