Lady GaGa Suffered Food Poisoning During London Show
Lady GaGa refused to cancel a recent show in London when she was diagnosed with food poisoning - despite regularly running off stage to vomit. The "Poker Face" hitmaker performed a string of shows in the U.K. capital as part of her Monster Ball tour, but she admits her performance was marred by illness one night.
She was determined to stage the gig despite feeling unwell - but her upset stomach eventually defeated her. The singer tells Vogue magazine, "I don't know if you knew this, but the other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was vomiting backstage during the changes. Nobody knew."
"I just Jedi mind-tricked my body. 'You will not vomit onstage'. Because I was also thinking, if I do, they are going to think I'm drunk. And I don't want them to think I am human, let alone drunk. I certainly wouldn't want them to think I had something so ordinary as food poisoning."
More Lady GaGa News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'