Lady GaGa Suffered Food Poisoning During London Show
Lady GaGa refused to cancel a recent show in London when she was diagnosed with food poisoning - despite regularly running off stage to vomit. The "Poker Face" hitmaker performed a string of shows in the U.K. capital as part of her Monster Ball tour, but she admits her performance was marred by illness one night.
She was determined to stage the gig despite feeling unwell - but her upset stomach eventually defeated her. The singer tells Vogue magazine, "I don't know if you knew this, but the other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was vomiting backstage during the changes. Nobody knew."
"I just Jedi mind-tricked my body. 'You will not vomit onstage'. Because I was also thinking, if I do, they are going to think I'm drunk. And I don't want them to think I am human, let alone drunk. I certainly wouldn't want them to think I had something so ordinary as food poisoning."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby