Lady GaGa Suffered Food Poisoning During London Show
Lady GaGa refused to cancel a recent show in London when she was diagnosed with food poisoning - despite regularly running off stage to vomit. The "Poker Face" hitmaker performed a string of shows in the U.K. capital as part of her Monster Ball tour, but she admits her performance was marred by illness one night.
She was determined to stage the gig despite feeling unwell - but her upset stomach eventually defeated her. The singer tells Vogue magazine, "I don't know if you knew this, but the other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was vomiting backstage during the changes. Nobody knew."
"I just Jedi mind-tricked my body. 'You will not vomit onstage'. Because I was also thinking, if I do, they are going to think I'm drunk. And I don't want them to think I am human, let alone drunk. I certainly wouldn't want them to think I had something so ordinary as food poisoning."
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story