Sara Rue Reveals Plans to Wed in May
Actress Sara Rue finally celebrated her longterm engagement with a party on Saturday, February 5 - just three months before she's due to wed. The "Pearl Harbor" actress' fiance Kevin Price proposed in 2009 but they decided to take their time in planning their nuptials.
Rue reveals they've decided on a May ceremony, and they threw a bash in Los Angeles for friends and family at the weekend to mark their impending wedding. She tells People.com, "We set a date at end of May and my manager, who's been my manager since I was 12 and is kind of like my L.A. Dad, wanted to have an official engagement party to sort of kick things off. All our close friends and some family came. It was perfect."
"For me the dress was the most important thing, and now all the other details - the invitations, the place settings, the linens - are all falling into place. I want there to be some incredible flowers to make it feel cozy. The flowers are so important to us. And the cake. We need to find a good cake. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them along!"
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier