Sara Rue Reveals Plans to Wed in May
Actress Sara Rue finally celebrated her longterm engagement with a party on Saturday, February 5 - just three months before she's due to wed. The "Pearl Harbor" actress' fiance Kevin Price proposed in 2009 but they decided to take their time in planning their nuptials.
Rue reveals they've decided on a May ceremony, and they threw a bash in Los Angeles for friends and family at the weekend to mark their impending wedding. She tells People.com, "We set a date at end of May and my manager, who's been my manager since I was 12 and is kind of like my L.A. Dad, wanted to have an official engagement party to sort of kick things off. All our close friends and some family came. It was perfect."
"For me the dress was the most important thing, and now all the other details - the invitations, the place settings, the linens - are all falling into place. I want there to be some incredible flowers to make it feel cozy. The flowers are so important to us. And the cake. We need to find a good cake. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them along!"
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'