Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn Dating Rumor NOT True
Scarlett Johansson's representative has dismissed reports she's been on a string of secret dates with Sean Penn following her split from husband Ryan Reynolds. The actress and Reynolds announced their separation in December 2010 and subsequently filed for divorce.
America's Us Weekly claims the blonde beauty "began seeing" Penn in January this year and they followed up their meeting with another date in Los Angeles in early February. But Johansson's rep has refuted the report, telling Gossip.Cop.com, "There is no truth to this at all."
The actress has previously been linked to funnyman Jason Sudeikis since splitting from Reynolds.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics