Michael Buble Appeals for Australian's Flood Donation
Singer Michael Buble has urged his fellow chart stars to donate to Australia's flood appeal after handing over his own cash to boost the relief fund.
The "Crazy Love" hit maker was stunned to see TV news footage last month of Queensland's devastating floods, which have left thousands homeless and killed at least 25 people. He's backing the government's efforts to help communities recover from the environmental disaster and he's also set up a meeting with Queensland Premier Anna Bligh to discuss ways he can help the relief process.
Buble says, "I want to get her opinion and ask her the best way I can help. For me it would be a nice thing if I could challenge other artists who have been given so much by this country to give back. It's amazing what you guys have gone through. It's actually shocking how amazingly resilient you've been, how everybody's banded together, and I was deeply touched when I saw Anna Bligh on television. I've got people I consider family and friends here and you guys have given me a lot, so it was heartbreaking to see it happening."
Kenny Rogers and Sam Worthington are among the stars who have already donated to the appeal.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked