Leona Lewis' Nose Is Real, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Leona Lewis has dismissed reports the star has undergone a nose job, after the Brit unveiled a dramatic makeover on the red carpet this week. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was virtually unrecognizable when she stepped out in a long, dark wig at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's new concert movie "Justin Bieber" Never Say Never" on Tuesday.
Her glamorous new look prompted rumors she had opted for cosmetic surgery to slim down her nose, but her publicist has shot down the speculation. The rep tells Britain's The Sun, "Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish."
Leona Lewis also made a fashion statement with her clothes. The singer who used to wear simple dresses stunned attendees with her lips top. The next day, when attending Black Women In Music she wore similar outfit but replaced it with a big yellow bow.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture