Leona Lewis' Nose Is Real, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Leona Lewis has dismissed reports the star has undergone a nose job, after the Brit unveiled a dramatic makeover on the red carpet this week. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was virtually unrecognizable when she stepped out in a long, dark wig at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's new concert movie "Justin Bieber" Never Say Never" on Tuesday.
Her glamorous new look prompted rumors she had opted for cosmetic surgery to slim down her nose, but her publicist has shot down the speculation. The rep tells Britain's The Sun, "Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish."
Leona Lewis also made a fashion statement with her clothes. The singer who used to wear simple dresses stunned attendees with her lips top. The next day, when attending Black Women In Music she wore similar outfit but replaced it with a big yellow bow.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed