Leona Lewis' Nose Is Real, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Leona Lewis has dismissed reports the star has undergone a nose job, after the Brit unveiled a dramatic makeover on the red carpet this week. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was virtually unrecognizable when she stepped out in a long, dark wig at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's new concert movie "Justin Bieber" Never Say Never" on Tuesday.
Her glamorous new look prompted rumors she had opted for cosmetic surgery to slim down her nose, but her publicist has shot down the speculation. The rep tells Britain's The Sun, "Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish."
Leona Lewis also made a fashion statement with her clothes. The singer who used to wear simple dresses stunned attendees with her lips top. The next day, when attending Black Women In Music she wore similar outfit but replaced it with a big yellow bow.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand