Leona Lewis' Nose Is Real, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Leona Lewis has dismissed reports the star has undergone a nose job, after the Brit unveiled a dramatic makeover on the red carpet this week. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was virtually unrecognizable when she stepped out in a long, dark wig at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's new concert movie "Justin Bieber" Never Say Never" on Tuesday.
Her glamorous new look prompted rumors she had opted for cosmetic surgery to slim down her nose, but her publicist has shot down the speculation. The rep tells Britain's The Sun, "Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish."
Leona Lewis also made a fashion statement with her clothes. The singer who used to wear simple dresses stunned attendees with her lips top. The next day, when attending Black Women In Music she wore similar outfit but replaced it with a big yellow bow.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?