Leona Lewis' Nose Is Real, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Leona Lewis has dismissed reports the star has undergone a nose job, after the Brit unveiled a dramatic makeover on the red carpet this week. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker was virtually unrecognizable when she stepped out in a long, dark wig at the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's new concert movie "Justin Bieber" Never Say Never" on Tuesday.
Her glamorous new look prompted rumors she had opted for cosmetic surgery to slim down her nose, but her publicist has shot down the speculation. The rep tells Britain's The Sun, "Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish."
Leona Lewis also made a fashion statement with her clothes. The singer who used to wear simple dresses stunned attendees with her lips top. The next day, when attending Black Women In Music she wore similar outfit but replaced it with a big yellow bow.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson