Rep: Ricky Martin's Tour Is Not in Trouble
A representative for Ricky Martin has denied reports his upcoming U.S. tour is in jeopardy due to poor ticket sales, insisting promoters are "happy" with the potential audience numbers. The "She Bangs" hitmaker is embarking on a tour across America later this year to support his comeback album "Musica + Alma + Sexo".
Tickets were made available earlier this month, but reports suggest sales have been poor, prompting claims Martin may be forced to axe some shows. But his rep has moved swiftly to dismiss the claims, telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "The tickets only went on sale four days ago and the promoters are happy. No date is in any sort of jeopardy at this point."
Martin is set to kick off his tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 25, and wrap up the shows in San Diego, California on May 8.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked