Rep: Ricky Martin's Tour Is Not in Trouble
A representative for Ricky Martin has denied reports his upcoming U.S. tour is in jeopardy due to poor ticket sales, insisting promoters are "happy" with the potential audience numbers. The "She Bangs" hitmaker is embarking on a tour across America later this year to support his comeback album "Musica + Alma + Sexo".
Tickets were made available earlier this month, but reports suggest sales have been poor, prompting claims Martin may be forced to axe some shows. But his rep has moved swiftly to dismiss the claims, telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "The tickets only went on sale four days ago and the promoters are happy. No date is in any sort of jeopardy at this point."
Martin is set to kick off his tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 25, and wrap up the shows in San Diego, California on May 8.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS