Rep: Ricky Martin's Tour Is Not in Trouble
A representative for Ricky Martin has denied reports his upcoming U.S. tour is in jeopardy due to poor ticket sales, insisting promoters are "happy" with the potential audience numbers. The "She Bangs" hitmaker is embarking on a tour across America later this year to support his comeback album "Musica + Alma + Sexo".
Tickets were made available earlier this month, but reports suggest sales have been poor, prompting claims Martin may be forced to axe some shows. But his rep has moved swiftly to dismiss the claims, telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "The tickets only went on sale four days ago and the promoters are happy. No date is in any sort of jeopardy at this point."
Martin is set to kick off his tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 25, and wrap up the shows in San Diego, California on May 8.
More Ricky Martin News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo