Rep: Ricky Martin's Tour Is Not in Trouble
A representative for Ricky Martin has denied reports his upcoming U.S. tour is in jeopardy due to poor ticket sales, insisting promoters are "happy" with the potential audience numbers. The "She Bangs" hitmaker is embarking on a tour across America later this year to support his comeback album "Musica + Alma + Sexo".
Tickets were made available earlier this month, but reports suggest sales have been poor, prompting claims Martin may be forced to axe some shows. But his rep has moved swiftly to dismiss the claims, telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "The tickets only went on sale four days ago and the promoters are happy. No date is in any sort of jeopardy at this point."
Martin is set to kick off his tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 25, and wrap up the shows in San Diego, California on May 8.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!