Rep: Ricky Martin's Tour Is Not in Trouble
A representative for Ricky Martin has denied reports his upcoming U.S. tour is in jeopardy due to poor ticket sales, insisting promoters are "happy" with the potential audience numbers. The "She Bangs" hitmaker is embarking on a tour across America later this year to support his comeback album "Musica + Alma + Sexo".
Tickets were made available earlier this month, but reports suggest sales have been poor, prompting claims Martin may be forced to axe some shows. But his rep has moved swiftly to dismiss the claims, telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "The tickets only went on sale four days ago and the promoters are happy. No date is in any sort of jeopardy at this point."
Martin is set to kick off his tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 25, and wrap up the shows in San Diego, California on May 8.
More Ricky Martin News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story