Christian Bale Rep Denies Marriage Trouble
A representative for Christian Bale has hit back at rumors the star's alleged hard-partying ways are taking a toll on his marriage to Sibi Blazic. According to a report by editors at America's Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scene throughout the movie industry's current awards season.
The magazine claims the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his "boorish behavior" at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, causing tension with his wife. But a publicist has shot down the reports, telling Gossip.com that "The Fighter" star didn't even attend the bash.
The spokesperson says, "There's no truth to the story in the Star."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent