Christian Bale Rep Denies Marriage Trouble
A representative for Christian Bale has hit back at rumors the star's alleged hard-partying ways are taking a toll on his marriage to Sibi Blazic. According to a report by editors at America's Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scene throughout the movie industry's current awards season.
The magazine claims the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his "boorish behavior" at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, causing tension with his wife. But a publicist has shot down the reports, telling Gossip.com that "The Fighter" star didn't even attend the bash.
The spokesperson says, "There's no truth to the story in the Star."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans