Christian Bale Rep Denies Marriage Trouble
A representative for Christian Bale has hit back at rumors the star's alleged hard-partying ways are taking a toll on his marriage to Sibi Blazic. According to a report by editors at America's Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scene throughout the movie industry's current awards season.
The magazine claims the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his "boorish behavior" at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, causing tension with his wife. But a publicist has shot down the reports, telling Gossip.com that "The Fighter" star didn't even attend the bash.
The spokesperson says, "There's no truth to the story in the Star."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit