Christian Bale Rep Denies Marriage Trouble
A representative for Christian Bale has hit back at rumors the star's alleged hard-partying ways are taking a toll on his marriage to Sibi Blazic. According to a report by editors at America's Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scene throughout the movie industry's current awards season.
The magazine claims the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his "boorish behavior" at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, causing tension with his wife. But a publicist has shot down the reports, telling Gossip.com that "The Fighter" star didn't even attend the bash.
The spokesperson says, "There's no truth to the story in the Star."
More Christian Bale News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs