Christian Bale Rep Denies Marriage Trouble
A representative for Christian Bale has hit back at rumors the star's alleged hard-partying ways are taking a toll on his marriage to Sibi Blazic. According to a report by editors at America's Star magazine, the Oscar-nominated actor has been hitting the Hollywood party scene throughout the movie industry's current awards season.
The magazine claims the star was berated by film mogul Harvey Weinstein for his "boorish behavior" at the SAG Awards afterparty last month, causing tension with his wife. But a publicist has shot down the reports, telling Gossip.com that "The Fighter" star didn't even attend the bash.
The spokesperson says, "There's no truth to the story in the Star."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding