Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Her 'Making Out' Picture
Miley Cyrus has laughed off snaps appearing to show her locked in a compromising clinch with actor Avan Jogia at her 18th birthday party last year, insisting she found the photographs "hilarious".
The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress reached the milestone on November 23 and celebrated with a bash at the Trousdale club in Los Angeles. Photos taken during the party showed Cyrus wearing tight leather trousers and a tiny bra top, leaning back over the bar with Jogia pressed on top of her and his lips clamped on her neck.
Gossips speculated she was dating the star following her split from Liam Hemsworth, but she's hit back at the rumors and brushed off the controversy. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'