Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Her 'Making Out' Picture
Miley Cyrus has laughed off snaps appearing to show her locked in a compromising clinch with actor Avan Jogia at her 18th birthday party last year, insisting she found the photographs "hilarious".
The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress reached the milestone on November 23 and celebrated with a bash at the Trousdale club in Los Angeles. Photos taken during the party showed Cyrus wearing tight leather trousers and a tiny bra top, leaning back over the bar with Jogia pressed on top of her and his lips clamped on her neck.
Gossips speculated she was dating the star following her split from Liam Hemsworth, but she's hit back at the rumors and brushed off the controversy. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video