Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Her 'Making Out' Picture
Miley Cyrus has laughed off snaps appearing to show her locked in a compromising clinch with actor Avan Jogia at her 18th birthday party last year, insisting she found the photographs "hilarious".
The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress reached the milestone on November 23 and celebrated with a bash at the Trousdale club in Los Angeles. Photos taken during the party showed Cyrus wearing tight leather trousers and a tiny bra top, leaning back over the bar with Jogia pressed on top of her and his lips clamped on her neck.
Gossips speculated she was dating the star following her split from Liam Hemsworth, but she's hit back at the rumors and brushed off the controversy. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."
More Miley Cyrus News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?