Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Her 'Making Out' Picture
Miley Cyrus has laughed off snaps appearing to show her locked in a compromising clinch with actor Avan Jogia at her 18th birthday party last year, insisting she found the photographs "hilarious".
The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress reached the milestone on November 23 and celebrated with a bash at the Trousdale club in Los Angeles. Photos taken during the party showed Cyrus wearing tight leather trousers and a tiny bra top, leaning back over the bar with Jogia pressed on top of her and his lips clamped on her neck.
Gossips speculated she was dating the star following her split from Liam Hemsworth, but she's hit back at the rumors and brushed off the controversy. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer