Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Her 'Making Out' Picture
Miley Cyrus has laughed off snaps appearing to show her locked in a compromising clinch with actor Avan Jogia at her 18th birthday party last year, insisting she found the photographs "hilarious".
The "Hannah Montana" singer/actress reached the milestone on November 23 and celebrated with a bash at the Trousdale club in Los Angeles. Photos taken during the party showed Cyrus wearing tight leather trousers and a tiny bra top, leaning back over the bar with Jogia pressed on top of her and his lips clamped on her neck.
Gossips speculated she was dating the star following her split from Liam Hemsworth, but she's hit back at the rumors and brushed off the controversy. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off