'Justified' Production Resumes After Stuntwoman Injured
A stunt woman on U.S. cop show "Justified" has been hospitalized after she was hit by a truck during filming, according to U.S. reports. The 30 year old woman was in a critical condition in a Los Angeles medical facility after being struck by a vehicle during production last week, reportsTMZ.com.
The website claims the stunt worker was involved in a "low speed collision" and hit her head on the concrete floor. She is being treated for a severe head trauma. Staff from the Los Angeles Fire Department reportedly shut down the production and sent a report to officials overseeing occupational health and safety in the U.S.
TMZ reported that the woman has had a huge progress on her health. Doctors have removed her ventilator and she's breathing on her own. In addition, she has regained the ability to move on her own and talk. Sources said the show's production resumes.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel