'Justified' Production Resumes After Stuntwoman Injured
A stunt woman on U.S. cop show "Justified" has been hospitalized after she was hit by a truck during filming, according to U.S. reports. The 30 year old woman was in a critical condition in a Los Angeles medical facility after being struck by a vehicle during production last week, reportsTMZ.com.
The website claims the stunt worker was involved in a "low speed collision" and hit her head on the concrete floor. She is being treated for a severe head trauma. Staff from the Los Angeles Fire Department reportedly shut down the production and sent a report to officials overseeing occupational health and safety in the U.S.
TMZ reported that the woman has had a huge progress on her health. Doctors have removed her ventilator and she's breathing on her own. In addition, she has regained the ability to move on her own and talk. Sources said the show's production resumes.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image