'Justified' Production Resumes After Stuntwoman Injured
A stunt woman on U.S. cop show "Justified" has been hospitalized after she was hit by a truck during filming, according to U.S. reports. The 30 year old woman was in a critical condition in a Los Angeles medical facility after being struck by a vehicle during production last week, reportsTMZ.com.
The website claims the stunt worker was involved in a "low speed collision" and hit her head on the concrete floor. She is being treated for a severe head trauma. Staff from the Los Angeles Fire Department reportedly shut down the production and sent a report to officials overseeing occupational health and safety in the U.S.
TMZ reported that the woman has had a huge progress on her health. Doctors have removed her ventilator and she's breathing on her own. In addition, she has regained the ability to move on her own and talk. Sources said the show's production resumes.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital