'Justified' Production Resumes After Stuntwoman Injured
A stunt woman on U.S. cop show "Justified" has been hospitalized after she was hit by a truck during filming, according to U.S. reports. The 30 year old woman was in a critical condition in a Los Angeles medical facility after being struck by a vehicle during production last week, reportsTMZ.com.
The website claims the stunt worker was involved in a "low speed collision" and hit her head on the concrete floor. She is being treated for a severe head trauma. Staff from the Los Angeles Fire Department reportedly shut down the production and sent a report to officials overseeing occupational health and safety in the U.S.
TMZ reported that the woman has had a huge progress on her health. Doctors have removed her ventilator and she's breathing on her own. In addition, she has regained the ability to move on her own and talk. Sources said the show's production resumes.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert