'Justified' Production Resumes After Stuntwoman Injured
A stunt woman on U.S. cop show "Justified" has been hospitalized after she was hit by a truck during filming, according to U.S. reports. The 30 year old woman was in a critical condition in a Los Angeles medical facility after being struck by a vehicle during production last week, reportsTMZ.com.
The website claims the stunt worker was involved in a "low speed collision" and hit her head on the concrete floor. She is being treated for a severe head trauma. Staff from the Los Angeles Fire Department reportedly shut down the production and sent a report to officials overseeing occupational health and safety in the U.S.
TMZ reported that the woman has had a huge progress on her health. Doctors have removed her ventilator and she's breathing on her own. In addition, she has regained the ability to move on her own and talk. Sources said the show's production resumes.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked