Lady GaGa and Shakira Win Top Honors at Virgin Media Music Awards
The Virgin Media Music Awards were dominated by female singers this year - Kylie Minogue, Lady GaGa and Shakira took all the top accolades in the public vote. The annual honors, which are voted for by British music fans, celebrated the chart-topping queens of pop music - with Minogue scooping Best Album for "Aphrodite" and Best Single for "All the Lovers".
Shakira was crowned the Best Solo Female and Christina Aguilera's return to the spotlight was voted the Best Comeback, while Lady GaGa's "Telephone" track with Beyonce Knowles landed the Best Collaboration honor. Marina Diamandis of Marina and the Diamonds was lauded as the Best Newcomer, while blonde pop singer Pixie Lott snagged the Hottest Female title.
The boys also had their fair share of prizes - rockers Muse were voted Best Group and Best Live Act, while late Beatle John Lennon was named Legend of the Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake