Lady GaGa and Shakira Win Top Honors at Virgin Media Music Awards
The Virgin Media Music Awards were dominated by female singers this year - Kylie Minogue, Lady GaGa and Shakira took all the top accolades in the public vote. The annual honors, which are voted for by British music fans, celebrated the chart-topping queens of pop music - with Minogue scooping Best Album for "Aphrodite" and Best Single for "All the Lovers".
Shakira was crowned the Best Solo Female and Christina Aguilera's return to the spotlight was voted the Best Comeback, while Lady GaGa's "Telephone" track with Beyonce Knowles landed the Best Collaboration honor. Marina Diamandis of Marina and the Diamonds was lauded as the Best Newcomer, while blonde pop singer Pixie Lott snagged the Hottest Female title.
The boys also had their fair share of prizes - rockers Muse were voted Best Group and Best Live Act, while late Beatle John Lennon was named Legend of the Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked