Lady GaGa and Shakira Win Top Honors at Virgin Media Music Awards
The Virgin Media Music Awards were dominated by female singers this year - Kylie Minogue, Lady GaGa and Shakira took all the top accolades in the public vote. The annual honors, which are voted for by British music fans, celebrated the chart-topping queens of pop music - with Minogue scooping Best Album for "Aphrodite" and Best Single for "All the Lovers".
Shakira was crowned the Best Solo Female and Christina Aguilera's return to the spotlight was voted the Best Comeback, while Lady GaGa's "Telephone" track with Beyonce Knowles landed the Best Collaboration honor. Marina Diamandis of Marina and the Diamonds was lauded as the Best Newcomer, while blonde pop singer Pixie Lott snagged the Hottest Female title.
The boys also had their fair share of prizes - rockers Muse were voted Best Group and Best Live Act, while late Beatle John Lennon was named Legend of the Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit