Lady GaGa and Shakira Win Top Honors at Virgin Media Music Awards
The Virgin Media Music Awards were dominated by female singers this year - Kylie Minogue, Lady GaGa and Shakira took all the top accolades in the public vote. The annual honors, which are voted for by British music fans, celebrated the chart-topping queens of pop music - with Minogue scooping Best Album for "Aphrodite" and Best Single for "All the Lovers".
Shakira was crowned the Best Solo Female and Christina Aguilera's return to the spotlight was voted the Best Comeback, while Lady GaGa's "Telephone" track with Beyonce Knowles landed the Best Collaboration honor. Marina Diamandis of Marina and the Diamonds was lauded as the Best Newcomer, while blonde pop singer Pixie Lott snagged the Hottest Female title.
The boys also had their fair share of prizes - rockers Muse were voted Best Group and Best Live Act, while late Beatle John Lennon was named Legend of the Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed