Lady GaGa and Shakira Win Top Honors at Virgin Media Music Awards
The Virgin Media Music Awards were dominated by female singers this year - Kylie Minogue, Lady GaGa and Shakira took all the top accolades in the public vote. The annual honors, which are voted for by British music fans, celebrated the chart-topping queens of pop music - with Minogue scooping Best Album for "Aphrodite" and Best Single for "All the Lovers".
Shakira was crowned the Best Solo Female and Christina Aguilera's return to the spotlight was voted the Best Comeback, while Lady GaGa's "Telephone" track with Beyonce Knowles landed the Best Collaboration honor. Marina Diamandis of Marina and the Diamonds was lauded as the Best Newcomer, while blonde pop singer Pixie Lott snagged the Hottest Female title.
The boys also had their fair share of prizes - rockers Muse were voted Best Group and Best Live Act, while late Beatle John Lennon was named Legend of the Year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen