Mark Ronson Engaged to Wed Josephine de la Baume
Superproducer Mark Ronson is engaged to marry French model Josephine de la Baume. A representative for Ronson confirms to UsMagazine.com that the DJ is planning a trip down the aisle with the brunette beauty, who he has been dating since March 2009.
The 35-year-old Grammy winner was previously engaged to Quincy Jones' actress daughter Rashida, and also dated British model Daisy Lowe and rocker Tennessee Thomas.
In a previous interview, Mark said he loves the idea of marriage, "It's not the thought of the wedding - though that's nice. It's just the idea of marrying someone you really, really love that you just want to share that with."
"I think I'm fairly romantic. But then having a French girlfriend automatically sets the bar to a whole new level. I'm certainly not perfect. Nobody is. In every great relationship you have two people that really care about each other and, inevitably, they can wind each other up in ways that no one is capable of. That's what love is. I'm not saying it has to be either making love or breaking dishes across the kitchen but, yeah... I think I'm a pretty good boyfriend."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer