Mark Ronson Engaged to Wed Josephine de la Baume
Superproducer Mark Ronson is engaged to marry French model Josephine de la Baume. A representative for Ronson confirms to UsMagazine.com that the DJ is planning a trip down the aisle with the brunette beauty, who he has been dating since March 2009.
The 35-year-old Grammy winner was previously engaged to Quincy Jones' actress daughter Rashida, and also dated British model Daisy Lowe and rocker Tennessee Thomas.
In a previous interview, Mark said he loves the idea of marriage, "It's not the thought of the wedding - though that's nice. It's just the idea of marrying someone you really, really love that you just want to share that with."
"I think I'm fairly romantic. But then having a French girlfriend automatically sets the bar to a whole new level. I'm certainly not perfect. Nobody is. In every great relationship you have two people that really care about each other and, inevitably, they can wind each other up in ways that no one is capable of. That's what love is. I'm not saying it has to be either making love or breaking dishes across the kitchen but, yeah... I think I'm a pretty good boyfriend."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album