Brad Pitt Wanted as Willow Smith's Dad in 'Annie'
Teen pop sensation Willow Smith wants Brad Pitt to play Daddy Warbucks opposite her Annie in a planned movie musical. The 10 year old confirmed reports she would be starring in the hip-hop version of the hit musical, which her parents will co-produce, in January - and now she's revealing her wish list of co-stars.
And Pitt is at the top of the pile to play the role of her adoptive father, who was portrayed by Albert Finney on the big screen in 1982. But she remains mum when asked about details of the project, saying "We're just going to have to wait for that! You're just going to have to wait."
"Annie" remake will be produced by Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and musician Jay-Z. Beyonce Knowles' husband will allegedly also work on the music for the drama musical film.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service