Brad Pitt Wanted as Willow Smith's Dad in 'Annie'
Teen pop sensation Willow Smith wants Brad Pitt to play Daddy Warbucks opposite her Annie in a planned movie musical. The 10 year old confirmed reports she would be starring in the hip-hop version of the hit musical, which her parents will co-produce, in January - and now she's revealing her wish list of co-stars.
And Pitt is at the top of the pile to play the role of her adoptive father, who was portrayed by Albert Finney on the big screen in 1982. But she remains mum when asked about details of the project, saying "We're just going to have to wait for that! You're just going to have to wait."
"Annie" remake will be produced by Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and musician Jay-Z. Beyonce Knowles' husband will allegedly also work on the music for the drama musical film.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer