Brad Pitt Wanted as Willow Smith's Dad in 'Annie'
Teen pop sensation Willow Smith wants Brad Pitt to play Daddy Warbucks opposite her Annie in a planned movie musical. The 10 year old confirmed reports she would be starring in the hip-hop version of the hit musical, which her parents will co-produce, in January - and now she's revealing her wish list of co-stars.
And Pitt is at the top of the pile to play the role of her adoptive father, who was portrayed by Albert Finney on the big screen in 1982. But she remains mum when asked about details of the project, saying "We're just going to have to wait for that! You're just going to have to wait."
"Annie" remake will be produced by Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and musician Jay-Z. Beyonce Knowles' husband will allegedly also work on the music for the drama musical film.
More Annie News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo