Brad Pitt Wanted as Willow Smith's Dad in 'Annie'
Teen pop sensation Willow Smith wants Brad Pitt to play Daddy Warbucks opposite her Annie in a planned movie musical. The 10 year old confirmed reports she would be starring in the hip-hop version of the hit musical, which her parents will co-produce, in January - and now she's revealing her wish list of co-stars.
And Pitt is at the top of the pile to play the role of her adoptive father, who was portrayed by Albert Finney on the big screen in 1982. But she remains mum when asked about details of the project, saying "We're just going to have to wait for that! You're just going to have to wait."
"Annie" remake will be produced by Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and musician Jay-Z. Beyonce Knowles' husband will allegedly also work on the music for the drama musical film.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio