Brad Pitt Wanted as Willow Smith's Dad in 'Annie'
Teen pop sensation Willow Smith wants Brad Pitt to play Daddy Warbucks opposite her Annie in a planned movie musical. The 10 year old confirmed reports she would be starring in the hip-hop version of the hit musical, which her parents will co-produce, in January - and now she's revealing her wish list of co-stars.
And Pitt is at the top of the pile to play the role of her adoptive father, who was portrayed by Albert Finney on the big screen in 1982. But she remains mum when asked about details of the project, saying "We're just going to have to wait for that! You're just going to have to wait."
"Annie" remake will be produced by Will Smith, his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and musician Jay-Z. Beyonce Knowles' husband will allegedly also work on the music for the drama musical film.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'