Justin Bieber's Grandfather Cried Watching His Footage
Justin Bieber's grandfather sobbed tears of pride during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" when he saw a film of the pop superstar surprising a devoted fan with flowers. Teenager Paige Conway wrote to the daytime host pleading for the chance to be in the studio audience for Bieber's appearance on Tuesday, February 8, but Ellen DeGeneres went one better - and sent the pop superstar to her Thousand Oaks, California home.
The fan was filming an interview for the show all about her feelings for the singer when he walked into her bedroom and asked for a hug. Young Conway was left speechless by her visitor, who wandered around her bedroom looking at posters and keepsakes dedicated to himself. He then planted a kiss on her forehead and presented her with a signed, framed poster before posing for family photos and leaving the stunned teen.
When the focus returned to DeGeneres' interview with Bieber, the host pointed out that the singer's grandfather, who was sitting in the audience, was in tears. She said, "I have to say... your grandfather was crying watching that. That's so touching to me that you were so moved that what he does for people... That's amazing... I don't blame you."
Bieber then handed Conway and her family tickets to his film premiere that evening and even had a surprise for DeGeneres - a lock of his hair. DeGeneres ended the show with an early birthday surprise for Bieber - a golf cart, which was driven out onstage by his mentor Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says