Teena Marie Tributes Planned for Valentine's Day
Soul singer Keith Sweat and the Mary Jane Girls are teaming up to pay tribute to the late Teena Marie at a Valentine's Day, February 14 showcase she was billed to headline before she died.
The singer's band and The Whispers will also take part in the show at the NOKIA Theater in Los Angeles. Teena Marie died in late December 2010.
Sweat and The Whispers will also be part of a Mother's Day tribute to the late star in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They'll join Charlie Wilson at the May 7 celebration.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen