Teena Marie Tributes Planned for Valentine's Day
Soul singer Keith Sweat and the Mary Jane Girls are teaming up to pay tribute to the late Teena Marie at a Valentine's Day, February 14 showcase she was billed to headline before she died.
The singer's band and The Whispers will also take part in the show at the NOKIA Theater in Los Angeles. Teena Marie died in late December 2010.
Sweat and The Whispers will also be part of a Mother's Day tribute to the late star in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They'll join Charlie Wilson at the May 7 celebration.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby