Teena Marie Tributes Planned for Valentine's Day
Soul singer Keith Sweat and the Mary Jane Girls are teaming up to pay tribute to the late Teena Marie at a Valentine's Day, February 14 showcase she was billed to headline before she died.
The singer's band and The Whispers will also take part in the show at the NOKIA Theater in Los Angeles. Teena Marie died in late December 2010.
Sweat and The Whispers will also be part of a Mother's Day tribute to the late star in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They'll join Charlie Wilson at the May 7 celebration.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut