Teena Marie Tributes Planned for Valentine's Day
Soul singer Keith Sweat and the Mary Jane Girls are teaming up to pay tribute to the late Teena Marie at a Valentine's Day, February 14 showcase she was billed to headline before she died.
The singer's band and The Whispers will also take part in the show at the NOKIA Theater in Los Angeles. Teena Marie died in late December 2010.
Sweat and The Whispers will also be part of a Mother's Day tribute to the late star in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They'll join Charlie Wilson at the May 7 celebration.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked