Teena Marie Tributes Planned for Valentine's Day
Soul singer Keith Sweat and the Mary Jane Girls are teaming up to pay tribute to the late Teena Marie at a Valentine's Day, February 14 showcase she was billed to headline before she died.
The singer's band and The Whispers will also take part in the show at the NOKIA Theater in Los Angeles. Teena Marie died in late December 2010.
Sweat and The Whispers will also be part of a Mother's Day tribute to the late star in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They'll join Charlie Wilson at the May 7 celebration.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media