Lindsay Lohan Pleads Not Guilty in Jewelery Theft Case
Lindsay Lohan has pleaded not guilty to a felony grand-theft charge after she was accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. Prosecutors in Los Angeles formally charged the actress on Wednesday, February 9 just hours before she entered her plea before Superior Court Judge Keith L. Schwartz.
Blonde Lohan was smiling as she arrived at the Airport Courthouse, wearing a fetching, skin-tight white mini-dress and dark sunglasses. She was also dripping with jewelery. She will remain free on $20,000 bail until her next court appearance on February 23. Judge Schwartz also issued an additional $20,000 in revoking the actress' probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction.
Before she was booked by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies, who swabbed her mouth to obtain a DNA sample, Judge Schwartz lectured Lohan about the seriousness of the charges against her. He said, "You're in a different situation now with a felony. You're no different than anyone else, so please, don't push your luck."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie