Lindsay Lohan Pleads Not Guilty in Jewelery Theft Case
Lindsay Lohan has pleaded not guilty to a felony grand-theft charge after she was accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. Prosecutors in Los Angeles formally charged the actress on Wednesday, February 9 just hours before she entered her plea before Superior Court Judge Keith L. Schwartz.
Blonde Lohan was smiling as she arrived at the Airport Courthouse, wearing a fetching, skin-tight white mini-dress and dark sunglasses. She was also dripping with jewelery. She will remain free on $20,000 bail until her next court appearance on February 23. Judge Schwartz also issued an additional $20,000 in revoking the actress' probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction.
Before she was booked by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies, who swabbed her mouth to obtain a DNA sample, Judge Schwartz lectured Lohan about the seriousness of the charges against her. He said, "You're in a different situation now with a felony. You're no different than anyone else, so please, don't push your luck."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money