Lindsay Lohan Pleads Not Guilty in Jewelery Theft Case
Lindsay Lohan has pleaded not guilty to a felony grand-theft charge after she was accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store. Prosecutors in Los Angeles formally charged the actress on Wednesday, February 9 just hours before she entered her plea before Superior Court Judge Keith L. Schwartz.
Blonde Lohan was smiling as she arrived at the Airport Courthouse, wearing a fetching, skin-tight white mini-dress and dark sunglasses. She was also dripping with jewelery. She will remain free on $20,000 bail until her next court appearance on February 23. Judge Schwartz also issued an additional $20,000 in revoking the actress' probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction.
Before she was booked by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies, who swabbed her mouth to obtain a DNA sample, Judge Schwartz lectured Lohan about the seriousness of the charges against her. He said, "You're in a different situation now with a felony. You're no different than anyone else, so please, don't push your luck."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia