Miley Cyrus Dismisses Josh Bowman Dating Rumor
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports she's fallen for her new leading man Josh Bowman, insisting her "So Undercover" co-star is just a "really good friend".
The singer/actress sparked rumors of a new romance after she was snapped in the arms of Amy Winehouse's ex during a day out at a Los Angeles park at the weekend. But the 18 year old has dismissed the gossip.
She tells E! News, "I'm dating nobody! Listen, we were at the park sitting together. We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."
Cyrus has been single since she split from Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth in November, a year after meeting him on the set of their film "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake