Miley Cyrus Dismisses Josh Bowman Dating Rumor
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports she's fallen for her new leading man Josh Bowman, insisting her "So Undercover" co-star is just a "really good friend".
The singer/actress sparked rumors of a new romance after she was snapped in the arms of Amy Winehouse's ex during a day out at a Los Angeles park at the weekend. But the 18 year old has dismissed the gossip.
She tells E! News, "I'm dating nobody! Listen, we were at the park sitting together. We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."
Cyrus has been single since she split from Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth in November, a year after meeting him on the set of their film "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off