Miley Cyrus Dismisses Josh Bowman Dating Rumor
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports she's fallen for her new leading man Josh Bowman, insisting her "So Undercover" co-star is just a "really good friend".
The singer/actress sparked rumors of a new romance after she was snapped in the arms of Amy Winehouse's ex during a day out at a Los Angeles park at the weekend. But the 18 year old has dismissed the gossip.
She tells E! News, "I'm dating nobody! Listen, we were at the park sitting together. We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."
Cyrus has been single since she split from Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth in November, a year after meeting him on the set of their film "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'