Miley Cyrus Dismisses Josh Bowman Dating Rumor
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports she's fallen for her new leading man Josh Bowman, insisting her "So Undercover" co-star is just a "really good friend".
The singer/actress sparked rumors of a new romance after she was snapped in the arms of Amy Winehouse's ex during a day out at a Los Angeles park at the weekend. But the 18 year old has dismissed the gossip.
She tells E! News, "I'm dating nobody! Listen, we were at the park sitting together. We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."
Cyrus has been single since she split from Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth in November, a year after meeting him on the set of their film "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame