Miley Cyrus Dismisses Josh Bowman Dating Rumor
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports she's fallen for her new leading man Josh Bowman, insisting her "So Undercover" co-star is just a "really good friend".
The singer/actress sparked rumors of a new romance after she was snapped in the arms of Amy Winehouse's ex during a day out at a Los Angeles park at the weekend. But the 18 year old has dismissed the gossip.
She tells E! News, "I'm dating nobody! Listen, we were at the park sitting together. We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."
Cyrus has been single since she split from Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth in November, a year after meeting him on the set of their film "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna