Justin Bieber Will Treat Mum on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber is planning a Valentine's Day treat - for his mum. In a recent interview for Parade magazine, the pop superstar bypassed questions about rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez when asked if he was going to get something special for someone special on Monday, and insisted his mum would be his Valentine.
He revealed, "I think I'm going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it. She's always traveling and losing stuff, so I'm going to get stuff she's lost. I'll (also) get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Bieber and Selena are still not officially dating eventhough they are often assumed as being couple. "She's a great person. And as long as you keep yourself surrounded by good people, you'll go far," Bieber said at Monday night's L.A. premiere for his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group