Justin Bieber Will Treat Mum on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber is planning a Valentine's Day treat - for his mum. In a recent interview for Parade magazine, the pop superstar bypassed questions about rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez when asked if he was going to get something special for someone special on Monday, and insisted his mum would be his Valentine.
He revealed, "I think I'm going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it. She's always traveling and losing stuff, so I'm going to get stuff she's lost. I'll (also) get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Bieber and Selena are still not officially dating eventhough they are often assumed as being couple. "She's a great person. And as long as you keep yourself surrounded by good people, you'll go far," Bieber said at Monday night's L.A. premiere for his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
More Justin Bieber News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake