Justin Bieber Will Treat Mum on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber is planning a Valentine's Day treat - for his mum. In a recent interview for Parade magazine, the pop superstar bypassed questions about rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez when asked if he was going to get something special for someone special on Monday, and insisted his mum would be his Valentine.
He revealed, "I think I'm going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it. She's always traveling and losing stuff, so I'm going to get stuff she's lost. I'll (also) get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Bieber and Selena are still not officially dating eventhough they are often assumed as being couple. "She's a great person. And as long as you keep yourself surrounded by good people, you'll go far," Bieber said at Monday night's L.A. premiere for his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen