Justin Bieber Will Treat Mum on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber is planning a Valentine's Day treat - for his mum. In a recent interview for Parade magazine, the pop superstar bypassed questions about rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez when asked if he was going to get something special for someone special on Monday, and insisted his mum would be his Valentine.
He revealed, "I think I'm going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it. She's always traveling and losing stuff, so I'm going to get stuff she's lost. I'll (also) get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Bieber and Selena are still not officially dating eventhough they are often assumed as being couple. "She's a great person. And as long as you keep yourself surrounded by good people, you'll go far," Bieber said at Monday night's L.A. premiere for his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
More Justin Bieber News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer