Justin Bieber Will Treat Mum on Valentine's Day
Justin Bieber is planning a Valentine's Day treat - for his mum. In a recent interview for Parade magazine, the pop superstar bypassed questions about rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez when asked if he was going to get something special for someone special on Monday, and insisted his mum would be his Valentine.
He revealed, "I think I'm going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it. She's always traveling and losing stuff, so I'm going to get stuff she's lost. I'll (also) get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Bieber and Selena are still not officially dating eventhough they are often assumed as being couple. "She's a great person. And as long as you keep yourself surrounded by good people, you'll go far," Bieber said at Monday night's L.A. premiere for his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never".
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism