Tisha Campbell NOT Dying From Lung Disease
American TV actress Tisha Campbell-Martin has reached out to fans to assure them she is in good health after a U.S. tabloid report alleged she was losing her battle against a longterm lung disease. The former "My Wife and Kids" star was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, which causes inflammation in the lymph nodes, a few years ago, but a recent article in the National Enquirer suggested her condition was deteriorating and she was dying.
However, the 42-year-old wife of actor Duane Martin has dismissed the allegations and insists she has the illness under control. In a statement issued to People magazine, Campbell-Martin says, "Thank you, everyone, for your concern. However, no worry is needed."
"I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don't even know they have. Through early diagnosis I'm happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed