Tisha Campbell NOT Dying From Lung Disease
American TV actress Tisha Campbell-Martin has reached out to fans to assure them she is in good health after a U.S. tabloid report alleged she was losing her battle against a longterm lung disease. The former "My Wife and Kids" star was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, which causes inflammation in the lymph nodes, a few years ago, but a recent article in the National Enquirer suggested her condition was deteriorating and she was dying.
However, the 42-year-old wife of actor Duane Martin has dismissed the allegations and insists she has the illness under control. In a statement issued to People magazine, Campbell-Martin says, "Thank you, everyone, for your concern. However, no worry is needed."
"I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don't even know they have. Through early diagnosis I'm happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group