Tisha Campbell NOT Dying From Lung Disease
American TV actress Tisha Campbell-Martin has reached out to fans to assure them she is in good health after a U.S. tabloid report alleged she was losing her battle against a longterm lung disease. The former "My Wife and Kids" star was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, which causes inflammation in the lymph nodes, a few years ago, but a recent article in the National Enquirer suggested her condition was deteriorating and she was dying.
However, the 42-year-old wife of actor Duane Martin has dismissed the allegations and insists she has the illness under control. In a statement issued to People magazine, Campbell-Martin says, "Thank you, everyone, for your concern. However, no worry is needed."
"I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don't even know they have. Through early diagnosis I'm happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise