Tisha Campbell NOT Dying From Lung Disease
American TV actress Tisha Campbell-Martin has reached out to fans to assure them she is in good health after a U.S. tabloid report alleged she was losing her battle against a longterm lung disease. The former "My Wife and Kids" star was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, which causes inflammation in the lymph nodes, a few years ago, but a recent article in the National Enquirer suggested her condition was deteriorating and she was dying.
However, the 42-year-old wife of actor Duane Martin has dismissed the allegations and insists she has the illness under control. In a statement issued to People magazine, Campbell-Martin says, "Thank you, everyone, for your concern. However, no worry is needed."
"I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don't even know they have. Through early diagnosis I'm happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!