Tisha Campbell NOT Dying From Lung Disease
American TV actress Tisha Campbell-Martin has reached out to fans to assure them she is in good health after a U.S. tabloid report alleged she was losing her battle against a longterm lung disease. The former "My Wife and Kids" star was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, which causes inflammation in the lymph nodes, a few years ago, but a recent article in the National Enquirer suggested her condition was deteriorating and she was dying.
However, the 42-year-old wife of actor Duane Martin has dismissed the allegations and insists she has the illness under control. In a statement issued to People magazine, Campbell-Martin says, "Thank you, everyone, for your concern. However, no worry is needed."
"I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don't even know they have. Through early diagnosis I'm happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise."
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'