Lindsay Lohan Officially Charged With Felony Grand Theft
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have formally charged Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft. The actress is accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store last month.
The charge comes just five weeks after the actress was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation. The 24 year old faces up to three years in jail if she's found guilty of grabbing the jewelery, which was handed over to police by one of her associates last week just before a planned raid on her home in Venice.
Lohan maintains the one-of-a-kind $2,500 necklace was given to her on loan. The actress is currently on supervised probation for a DUI.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says