Lindsay Lohan Officially Charged With Felony Grand Theft
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have formally charged Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft. The actress is accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store last month.
The charge comes just five weeks after the actress was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation. The 24 year old faces up to three years in jail if she's found guilty of grabbing the jewelery, which was handed over to police by one of her associates last week just before a planned raid on her home in Venice.
Lohan maintains the one-of-a-kind $2,500 necklace was given to her on loan. The actress is currently on supervised probation for a DUI.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper