Lindsay Lohan Officially Charged With Felony Grand Theft
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have formally charged Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft. The actress is accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store last month.
The charge comes just five weeks after the actress was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation. The 24 year old faces up to three years in jail if she's found guilty of grabbing the jewelery, which was handed over to police by one of her associates last week just before a planned raid on her home in Venice.
Lohan maintains the one-of-a-kind $2,500 necklace was given to her on loan. The actress is currently on supervised probation for a DUI.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win