Lindsay Lohan Officially Charged With Felony Grand Theft
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have formally charged Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft. The actress is accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store last month.
The charge comes just five weeks after the actress was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation. The 24 year old faces up to three years in jail if she's found guilty of grabbing the jewelery, which was handed over to police by one of her associates last week just before a planned raid on her home in Venice.
Lohan maintains the one-of-a-kind $2,500 necklace was given to her on loan. The actress is currently on supervised probation for a DUI.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked