Lindsay Lohan Officially Charged With Felony Grand Theft
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have formally charged Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft. The actress is accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, California jewelery store last month.
The charge comes just five weeks after the actress was released from court-ordered drug rehabilitation. The 24 year old faces up to three years in jail if she's found guilty of grabbing the jewelery, which was handed over to police by one of her associates last week just before a planned raid on her home in Venice.
Lohan maintains the one-of-a-kind $2,500 necklace was given to her on loan. The actress is currently on supervised probation for a DUI.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC