James Franco in Charge for 'Three's Company' Film & Stage Development
James Franco is set to turn his love for beloved U.S. sitcom "Three's Company" into a new stage show and movie. The "127 Hours" star recently hosted a tribute to the show at the Sundance Film Festival - even showing up as actress Suzanne Somers' character Chrissy Snow - and now it looks as if his devotion is paying off.
The actor, who has already shot an art project documentary about "Three's Company", admits he's in talks to develop the sitcom into a play and a new movie.
He tells TV Guide magazine, "(After Sundance) the Three's Company estate contacted us, so they are now talking to us about developing a 'Three's Company' film and off-Broadway play."
More James Franco News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding