James Franco in Charge for 'Three's Company' Film & Stage Development
James Franco is set to turn his love for beloved U.S. sitcom "Three's Company" into a new stage show and movie. The "127 Hours" star recently hosted a tribute to the show at the Sundance Film Festival - even showing up as actress Suzanne Somers' character Chrissy Snow - and now it looks as if his devotion is paying off.
The actor, who has already shot an art project documentary about "Three's Company", admits he's in talks to develop the sitcom into a play and a new movie.
He tells TV Guide magazine, "(After Sundance) the Three's Company estate contacted us, so they are now talking to us about developing a 'Three's Company' film and off-Broadway play."
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set