James Franco in Charge for 'Three's Company' Film & Stage Development
James Franco is set to turn his love for beloved U.S. sitcom "Three's Company" into a new stage show and movie. The "127 Hours" star recently hosted a tribute to the show at the Sundance Film Festival - even showing up as actress Suzanne Somers' character Chrissy Snow - and now it looks as if his devotion is paying off.
The actor, who has already shot an art project documentary about "Three's Company", admits he's in talks to develop the sitcom into a play and a new movie.
He tells TV Guide magazine, "(After Sundance) the Three's Company estate contacted us, so they are now talking to us about developing a 'Three's Company' film and off-Broadway play."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC