James Franco in Charge for 'Three's Company' Film & Stage Development
James Franco is set to turn his love for beloved U.S. sitcom "Three's Company" into a new stage show and movie. The "127 Hours" star recently hosted a tribute to the show at the Sundance Film Festival - even showing up as actress Suzanne Somers' character Chrissy Snow - and now it looks as if his devotion is paying off.
The actor, who has already shot an art project documentary about "Three's Company", admits he's in talks to develop the sitcom into a play and a new movie.
He tells TV Guide magazine, "(After Sundance) the Three's Company estate contacted us, so they are now talking to us about developing a 'Three's Company' film and off-Broadway play."
More James Franco News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri