James Franco in Charge for 'Three's Company' Film & Stage Development
James Franco is set to turn his love for beloved U.S. sitcom "Three's Company" into a new stage show and movie. The "127 Hours" star recently hosted a tribute to the show at the Sundance Film Festival - even showing up as actress Suzanne Somers' character Chrissy Snow - and now it looks as if his devotion is paying off.
The actor, who has already shot an art project documentary about "Three's Company", admits he's in talks to develop the sitcom into a play and a new movie.
He tells TV Guide magazine, "(After Sundance) the Three's Company estate contacted us, so they are now talking to us about developing a 'Three's Company' film and off-Broadway play."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship