Woman Explains Why She Snubbed Lady GaGa
The current occupant of Lady GaGa's old New York apartment has denied snubbing the singer by refusing her request to film inside the property - insisting she was feeling too ill to be caught on camera.
As part of a "60 Minutes" news special, which will air on Sunday, February 13, the "Poker Face" singer took newsman Anderson Cooper back to her old Big Apple neighborhood, where she lived as a child. But the owner of GaGa's old home refused to let her and Cooper in with a camera crew, so they had to stage a makeshift interview on the stairwell outside.
However, Emily Ting insists it was not a deliberate snub to the star and her journalist pal - she was battling a nasty bout of influenza. Ting tells the New York Daily News, "I had the flu. I didn't want to have cameras inside... I love Anderson Cooper. He is very handsome. His hair is so grey and wonderful. She's great. I've definitely danced to some of her songs."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3