Woman Explains Why She Snubbed Lady GaGa
The current occupant of Lady GaGa's old New York apartment has denied snubbing the singer by refusing her request to film inside the property - insisting she was feeling too ill to be caught on camera.
As part of a "60 Minutes" news special, which will air on Sunday, February 13, the "Poker Face" singer took newsman Anderson Cooper back to her old Big Apple neighborhood, where she lived as a child. But the owner of GaGa's old home refused to let her and Cooper in with a camera crew, so they had to stage a makeshift interview on the stairwell outside.
However, Emily Ting insists it was not a deliberate snub to the star and her journalist pal - she was battling a nasty bout of influenza. Ting tells the New York Daily News, "I had the flu. I didn't want to have cameras inside... I love Anderson Cooper. He is very handsome. His hair is so grey and wonderful. She's great. I've definitely danced to some of her songs."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards