Woman Explains Why She Snubbed Lady GaGa
The current occupant of Lady GaGa's old New York apartment has denied snubbing the singer by refusing her request to film inside the property - insisting she was feeling too ill to be caught on camera.
As part of a "60 Minutes" news special, which will air on Sunday, February 13, the "Poker Face" singer took newsman Anderson Cooper back to her old Big Apple neighborhood, where she lived as a child. But the owner of GaGa's old home refused to let her and Cooper in with a camera crew, so they had to stage a makeshift interview on the stairwell outside.
However, Emily Ting insists it was not a deliberate snub to the star and her journalist pal - she was battling a nasty bout of influenza. Ting tells the New York Daily News, "I had the flu. I didn't want to have cameras inside... I love Anderson Cooper. He is very handsome. His hair is so grey and wonderful. She's great. I've definitely danced to some of her songs."
More Lady GaGa News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'