Hayden Christensen Doesn't Deny Rachel Bilson Reunion
Hayden Christensen has fueled rumors his romance with former fiancee Rachel Bilson is back on - by admitting there is "photographic evidence"of them together. The couple reportedly rekindled its relationship in November 2010, three months after calling off the engagement.
New pictures of the pair emerged at the weekend, and now Christensen has refused to shoot down reports their romance is back on. He tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "(Those images are) photographic evidence, you can't deny that."
The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010 amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." actress living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son