Hayden Christensen Doesn't Deny Rachel Bilson Reunion
Hayden Christensen has fueled rumors his romance with former fiancee Rachel Bilson is back on - by admitting there is "photographic evidence"of them together. The couple reportedly rekindled its relationship in November 2010, three months after calling off the engagement.
New pictures of the pair emerged at the weekend, and now Christensen has refused to shoot down reports their romance is back on. He tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "(Those images are) photographic evidence, you can't deny that."
The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010 amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." actress living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'