Hayden Christensen Doesn't Deny Rachel Bilson Reunion
Hayden Christensen has fueled rumors his romance with former fiancee Rachel Bilson is back on - by admitting there is "photographic evidence"of them together. The couple reportedly rekindled its relationship in November 2010, three months after calling off the engagement.
New pictures of the pair emerged at the weekend, and now Christensen has refused to shoot down reports their romance is back on. He tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "(Those images are) photographic evidence, you can't deny that."
The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010 amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." actress living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest