Hayden Christensen Doesn't Deny Rachel Bilson Reunion
Hayden Christensen has fueled rumors his romance with former fiancee Rachel Bilson is back on - by admitting there is "photographic evidence"of them together. The couple reportedly rekindled its relationship in November 2010, three months after calling off the engagement.
New pictures of the pair emerged at the weekend, and now Christensen has refused to shoot down reports their romance is back on. He tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "(Those images are) photographic evidence, you can't deny that."
The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010 amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." actress living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS