Hayden Christensen Doesn't Deny Rachel Bilson Reunion
Hayden Christensen has fueled rumors his romance with former fiancee Rachel Bilson is back on - by admitting there is "photographic evidence"of them together. The couple reportedly rekindled its relationship in November 2010, three months after calling off the engagement.
New pictures of the pair emerged at the weekend, and now Christensen has refused to shoot down reports their romance is back on. He tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "(Those images are) photographic evidence, you can't deny that."
The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010 amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." actress living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split