David Hasselhoff Slams Reality Shows Despite His Involvement
David Hasselhoff has slammed the rise of reality TV shows, insisting they have "ruined television" - despite his appearances as a judge on "America's Got Talent" and competing in "Dancing with the Stars".
The "Baywatch" actor sat on the panel of the U.S. talent finding series from 2006, but quit his duties after the 2009 season. He signed up for the TV dancing show last year, but was booted off the celebrity contest first - and he's now filming the upcoming season of "Britain's Got Talent".
But despite his heavy involvement in reality shows, Hasselhoff admits he's not a fan of the genre and the impact they have on the quality of programming. Speaking at Britain's Oxford University, he told students, "Reality television has ruined television. It is exploitation of youth."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent