David Hasselhoff Slams Reality Shows Despite His Involvement
David Hasselhoff has slammed the rise of reality TV shows, insisting they have "ruined television" - despite his appearances as a judge on "America's Got Talent" and competing in "Dancing with the Stars".
The "Baywatch" actor sat on the panel of the U.S. talent finding series from 2006, but quit his duties after the 2009 season. He signed up for the TV dancing show last year, but was booted off the celebrity contest first - and he's now filming the upcoming season of "Britain's Got Talent".
But despite his heavy involvement in reality shows, Hasselhoff admits he's not a fan of the genre and the impact they have on the quality of programming. Speaking at Britain's Oxford University, he told students, "Reality television has ruined television. It is exploitation of youth."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says