Bar Owner to Release Tape of Shia LaBeouf's Brawl
The owner of a bar where Shia LaBeouf was handcuffed by cops after a scuffle has threatened to release footage of the incident in a bid to clear staff of any wrongdoing. The "Transformers" star clashed with a fellow customer at Mad Bull's Tavern in Sherman Oaks, California on Friday, February 4, reportedly receiving two blows to the face.
He was detained by police for 20 minutes and then allowed to leave the scene. No arrests were made, but the owner of the bar is ready to release film footage captured on security cameras amid rumors his staff failed to stop the fight, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
Richard Disisto tells the publication, "We have the entire thing on tape. I have been offered a lot of money for the footage. I am concerned about the integrity of the bar, and if we are further criticized, I will release the tape to show we did all we could to stop the fight."
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival