Justin Bieber Thanks Will Smith for Guiding His Movie Career
Justin Bieber has credited Will Smith with guiding his movie career, revealing the "Men in Black" star is helping him find his next big screen project. The Canadian sensation's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits theaters this month, but the "Baby" hitmaker admits he's ready to show off his acting skills in a feature film.
And the 16 year old has found a mentor in Smith. Bieber tells Access Hollywood, "The Smith family's been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I'm doing. Their family's just really nice and really good people."
"He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff... I would definitely love to get more into acting and explore that area. I just want to be an all around entertainer and... be the ultimate entertainer, whether that's singing, acting, dancing or performing."
Recent reports suggested Bieber had already signed a movie deal with Smith's production company Overbrook, but the singer insists there are no official plans in the works, adding: "No, not at the moment. We're just kind of looking at stuff."
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny