Justin Bieber Thanks Will Smith for Guiding His Movie Career
Justin Bieber has credited Will Smith with guiding his movie career, revealing the "Men in Black" star is helping him find his next big screen project. The Canadian sensation's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits theaters this month, but the "Baby" hitmaker admits he's ready to show off his acting skills in a feature film.
And the 16 year old has found a mentor in Smith. Bieber tells Access Hollywood, "The Smith family's been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I'm doing. Their family's just really nice and really good people."
"He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff... I would definitely love to get more into acting and explore that area. I just want to be an all around entertainer and... be the ultimate entertainer, whether that's singing, acting, dancing or performing."
Recent reports suggested Bieber had already signed a movie deal with Smith's production company Overbrook, but the singer insists there are no official plans in the works, adding: "No, not at the moment. We're just kind of looking at stuff."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World