Justin Bieber Thanks Will Smith for Guiding His Movie Career
Justin Bieber has credited Will Smith with guiding his movie career, revealing the "Men in Black" star is helping him find his next big screen project. The Canadian sensation's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits theaters this month, but the "Baby" hitmaker admits he's ready to show off his acting skills in a feature film.
And the 16 year old has found a mentor in Smith. Bieber tells Access Hollywood, "The Smith family's been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I'm doing. Their family's just really nice and really good people."
"He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff... I would definitely love to get more into acting and explore that area. I just want to be an all around entertainer and... be the ultimate entertainer, whether that's singing, acting, dancing or performing."
Recent reports suggested Bieber had already signed a movie deal with Smith's production company Overbrook, but the singer insists there are no official plans in the works, adding: "No, not at the moment. We're just kind of looking at stuff."
More Justin Bieber News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'