Ed Westwick Keen to Play Musical in West End
"Gossip Girl" star Ed Westwick is desperate to return to his native Britain to star in a play in London's famed West End theatre district. The English actor moved to New York after landing the role of Chuck Bass on the hit teen drama, but he longs to get back to the British capital so he can show off his dramatic talents in a live production.
He says, "(I want to be in) something intimate, so that people can get to know the real me - without a screen in the way. I can sing so perhaps a musical." But Westwick has a wait in store for him before he can fulfill his theater dreams - he has signed up to star in two more seasons of "Gossip Girl".
Earlier this month, Ed Westwick said he's ready to ditch the EW TV series. "The feeling you get when you connect to the work. And that's what I had with Chuck Bass in the beginning - I was fascinated by him. But now, to be completely honest, I'm ready to do something else. Really ready to do something else," he said.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?