Ed Westwick Keen to Play Musical in West End
"Gossip Girl" star Ed Westwick is desperate to return to his native Britain to star in a play in London's famed West End theatre district. The English actor moved to New York after landing the role of Chuck Bass on the hit teen drama, but he longs to get back to the British capital so he can show off his dramatic talents in a live production.
He says, "(I want to be in) something intimate, so that people can get to know the real me - without a screen in the way. I can sing so perhaps a musical." But Westwick has a wait in store for him before he can fulfill his theater dreams - he has signed up to star in two more seasons of "Gossip Girl".
Earlier this month, Ed Westwick said he's ready to ditch the EW TV series. "The feeling you get when you connect to the work. And that's what I had with Chuck Bass in the beginning - I was fascinated by him. But now, to be completely honest, I'm ready to do something else. Really ready to do something else," he said.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017