Simon Cowell Admits Talking to Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole for U.S. 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell is still refusing to name names for his "The X Factor (US)" judging panel, but he has confessed he's talking to both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole. On Monday, February 7, Cowell confirmed he would be one of the three judges when the hit British talent show takes over U.S. TV later this year, but he's coy about who'll join him.
However, he did let some trade secrets slip in a new TV interview with ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour. He told the reporter for U.S. news show "Extra" he and his production team are "talking to" Scherzinger and Cole and admits his former "American Idol" judging pal Paula Abdul is "in the mix" with the other potentials.
But The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger appears to be a favourite. Simon says, "She is gorgeous and she does know what she's talking about."
He also dismissed reports George Michael might be on the panel and Cowell has also ruled out Christina Aguilera after her national anthem mess at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6. He jokes, "Pre Super Bowl, yes; post no."
Cowell also confessed he "likes" Usher and Ricky Martin - and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson, "I love Fergie... She's one of the most underrated singers in this country."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'