Simon Cowell Admits Talking to Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole for U.S. 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell is still refusing to name names for his "The X Factor (US)" judging panel, but he has confessed he's talking to both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole. On Monday, February 7, Cowell confirmed he would be one of the three judges when the hit British talent show takes over U.S. TV later this year, but he's coy about who'll join him.
However, he did let some trade secrets slip in a new TV interview with ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour. He told the reporter for U.S. news show "Extra" he and his production team are "talking to" Scherzinger and Cole and admits his former "American Idol" judging pal Paula Abdul is "in the mix" with the other potentials.
But The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger appears to be a favourite. Simon says, "She is gorgeous and she does know what she's talking about."
He also dismissed reports George Michael might be on the panel and Cowell has also ruled out Christina Aguilera after her national anthem mess at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6. He jokes, "Pre Super Bowl, yes; post no."
Cowell also confessed he "likes" Usher and Ricky Martin - and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson, "I love Fergie... She's one of the most underrated singers in this country."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones