Simon Cowell Admits Talking to Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole for U.S. 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell is still refusing to name names for his "The X Factor (US)" judging panel, but he has confessed he's talking to both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole. On Monday, February 7, Cowell confirmed he would be one of the three judges when the hit British talent show takes over U.S. TV later this year, but he's coy about who'll join him.
However, he did let some trade secrets slip in a new TV interview with ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour. He told the reporter for U.S. news show "Extra" he and his production team are "talking to" Scherzinger and Cole and admits his former "American Idol" judging pal Paula Abdul is "in the mix" with the other potentials.
But The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger appears to be a favourite. Simon says, "She is gorgeous and she does know what she's talking about."
He also dismissed reports George Michael might be on the panel and Cowell has also ruled out Christina Aguilera after her national anthem mess at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6. He jokes, "Pre Super Bowl, yes; post no."
Cowell also confessed he "likes" Usher and Ricky Martin - and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson, "I love Fergie... She's one of the most underrated singers in this country."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy