Simon Cowell Admits Talking to Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole for U.S. 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell is still refusing to name names for his "The X Factor (US)" judging panel, but he has confessed he's talking to both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole. On Monday, February 7, Cowell confirmed he would be one of the three judges when the hit British talent show takes over U.S. TV later this year, but he's coy about who'll join him.
However, he did let some trade secrets slip in a new TV interview with ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour. He told the reporter for U.S. news show "Extra" he and his production team are "talking to" Scherzinger and Cole and admits his former "American Idol" judging pal Paula Abdul is "in the mix" with the other potentials.
But The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger appears to be a favourite. Simon says, "She is gorgeous and she does know what she's talking about."
He also dismissed reports George Michael might be on the panel and Cowell has also ruled out Christina Aguilera after her national anthem mess at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6. He jokes, "Pre Super Bowl, yes; post no."
Cowell also confessed he "likes" Usher and Ricky Martin - and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson, "I love Fergie... She's one of the most underrated singers in this country."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger