Simon Cowell Admits Talking to Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole for U.S. 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell is still refusing to name names for his "The X Factor (US)" judging panel, but he has confessed he's talking to both Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole. On Monday, February 7, Cowell confirmed he would be one of the three judges when the hit British talent show takes over U.S. TV later this year, but he's coy about who'll join him.
However, he did let some trade secrets slip in a new TV interview with ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour. He told the reporter for U.S. news show "Extra" he and his production team are "talking to" Scherzinger and Cole and admits his former "American Idol" judging pal Paula Abdul is "in the mix" with the other potentials.
But The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger appears to be a favourite. Simon says, "She is gorgeous and she does know what she's talking about."
He also dismissed reports George Michael might be on the panel and Cowell has also ruled out Christina Aguilera after her national anthem mess at the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6. He jokes, "Pre Super Bowl, yes; post no."
Cowell also confessed he "likes" Usher and Ricky Martin - and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson, "I love Fergie... She's one of the most underrated singers in this country."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'