Eminem Thinks He Won't Win at 2011 Grammys
Rap superstar Eminem is convinced he will leave this year's Grammy Awards ceremony empty-handed - despite leading nominations with 10. The MC, who already has 11 Grammy statuettes on his mantelpiece, will compete for Song of the Year for "Love the Way You Lie", as well as Best Rap Album and the coveted Album of the Year trophy for "Recovery", among others.
But the hip-hop star doubts he'll win big at the prize-giving on Sunday, February 13, according to his rapper pal and Shady Records recruit Royce da 5'9". Royce tells MTV.com, "It's funny, I just had the conversation with him about it. He doesn't think he's gonna win anything. He wouldn't bet me, though. But I think he honestly thinks he's not gonna win. Which I think is ridiculous."
But Royce insists he has full confidence in his mentor, adding, "I think he's gonna win. We're rooting for him."
Eminem will also take top billing as a performer at the Grammys, to be held at Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video