First Look: America Ferrera Returns to TV on 'The Good Wife'
Actress America Ferrera is returning to TV to romance Alan Cumming's character on hit legal drama "The Good Wife". The "Ugly Betty star will step into the courtroom and be introduced to the show's audience as "a potential love interest" for political campaign manager Eli Gold, played by gay Scottish actor Cumming.
A source tells People.com Ferrera will appear as an economics student who plays "a central role in the political race for State's Attorney" in at least three upcoming episodes. Ferrera's first cameo will be broadcast in the U.S. later this month.
The first look of her on the Emmy-winning drama has been unveiled below.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts