First Look: America Ferrera Returns to TV on 'The Good Wife'
Actress America Ferrera is returning to TV to romance Alan Cumming's character on hit legal drama "The Good Wife". The "Ugly Betty star will step into the courtroom and be introduced to the show's audience as "a potential love interest" for political campaign manager Eli Gold, played by gay Scottish actor Cumming.
A source tells People.com Ferrera will appear as an economics student who plays "a central role in the political race for State's Attorney" in at least three upcoming episodes. Ferrera's first cameo will be broadcast in the U.S. later this month.
The first look of her on the Emmy-winning drama has been unveiled below.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake