First Look: America Ferrera Returns to TV on 'The Good Wife'
Actress America Ferrera is returning to TV to romance Alan Cumming's character on hit legal drama "The Good Wife". The "Ugly Betty star will step into the courtroom and be introduced to the show's audience as "a potential love interest" for political campaign manager Eli Gold, played by gay Scottish actor Cumming.
A source tells People.com Ferrera will appear as an economics student who plays "a central role in the political race for State's Attorney" in at least three upcoming episodes. Ferrera's first cameo will be broadcast in the U.S. later this month.
The first look of her on the Emmy-winning drama has been unveiled below.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous