First Look: America Ferrera Returns to TV on 'The Good Wife'
Actress America Ferrera is returning to TV to romance Alan Cumming's character on hit legal drama "The Good Wife". The "Ugly Betty star will step into the courtroom and be introduced to the show's audience as "a potential love interest" for political campaign manager Eli Gold, played by gay Scottish actor Cumming.
A source tells People.com Ferrera will appear as an economics student who plays "a central role in the political race for State's Attorney" in at least three upcoming episodes. Ferrera's first cameo will be broadcast in the U.S. later this month.
The first look of her on the Emmy-winning drama has been unveiled below.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum