First Look: America Ferrera Returns to TV on 'The Good Wife'
Actress America Ferrera is returning to TV to romance Alan Cumming's character on hit legal drama "The Good Wife". The "Ugly Betty star will step into the courtroom and be introduced to the show's audience as "a potential love interest" for political campaign manager Eli Gold, played by gay Scottish actor Cumming.
A source tells People.com Ferrera will appear as an economics student who plays "a central role in the political race for State's Attorney" in at least three upcoming episodes. Ferrera's first cameo will be broadcast in the U.S. later this month.
The first look of her on the Emmy-winning drama has been unveiled below.
More The Good Wife News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation